New Phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Phone

Shopping for a new phone. I've had my current HTC Evo since it came out years ago. Have always wanted to try a Apple iPhone but have been hearing good things about the new Samsung Galaxy S4. Out of the 2 which would you fellas get?

S4, what carrier are you on? If you liked the HTC Evo, HTC is about to come out with a awsome phone called the HTC One. Comes out about the same time as the S4, end of April.

Comment

I have the Note 2 but miss my Htc evo 4g. I do like the screen size of the note just not the Samsung software

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

I just got a new Motorola Droid Razor HD. This 4g really moves, the size of the screen is kick ass and battery life is amazing. If you are on Verizon, upgrades on this phone are $49.00 or $99.00 for the Droid Razor HD MAXX.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I'm with Sprint. My Evo seems to be really slow. Not sure if a new phone will be any different though. I'm also located in Corpus Christi, TX & 4G is hit or miss here.

Comment

You would figure that since it is so flat around there that 4G should be fairly easy to snag on to.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I have had a droid phone til December when my boss got me an iPhone 5. I "thought" I liked droid better.. This phone functions great and the apps don't crash all the time.. And in 5 months I've had to reset it ZERO times!
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

is there a release date for the Galaxy S4 yet? gonna give it a try... I'be never had a problem with my iphone, just wanting something different.

Comment

I believe it's May Serg

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

S4 end of April AT&T will start taking orders Apr 15, the are raising the the 2yr contract pricing from $199 to $250. Get ready this be rules they will be starting with future phone releases from all manufactors

Comment

Originally posted by Mike69 View Post
                      Shopping for a new phone. I've had my current HTC Evo since it came out years ago. Have always wanted to try a Apple iPhone but have been hearing good things about the new Samsung Galaxy S4. Out of the 2 which would you fellas get?
                      Galaxy s4

Comment

i would wait for the G4, an iphone on the spring network sucks cause they hold back on some of the data on it

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                        You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          I just got a new Motorola Droid Razor HD. This 4g really moves, the size of the screen is kick ass and battery life is amazing. If you are on Verizon, upgrades on this phone are $49.00 or $99.00 for the Droid Razor HD MAXX.
                          Do not get a Droid Razr. Yes, it sounds awesome having a water proof, heavy duty smart phone, but it is not. I have had my droid razr for a year now, and it has a shitty battery life (it seems to drain even when it sits on my desk for 8 hours doing NOTHING), the processor is fucking slow and I frequently have to wait for it to catch up while I am typing at text message, it freezes up when apps are open (most noticeable when I am surfing the web), and it also has a habit of shutting itself off at random. If it were one phone, I would assume it was a lemon, but my sis has one and it does the same shit, along with half the guys at my shop who have been issued one by my company. Avoid them. I do not have a good alternative, but I do know I would not recommend a droid razr.

On the other hand, I have an IPhone 3g for my work phone that is still kicking ass with battery life and processing power. Not saying Iphones are badass, but I kind of am.
                          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

iphon5.
                            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Note II
                              Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                              X