I need to borrow a crawfish boiling pot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to borrow a crawfish boiling pot

Anyone have one sitting around they'd trust me with for a day? I was looking to do one next weekend. Of course you'd be invited.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

not to thread jack, there is a fund raising crawfish boil in Ft. Worth on the 27th of April., all you can drink and eat. i'll hve to find info on it.

Comment

How big?

Comment

You typical size I would guess. I can't imagine the last one I used was more than 5 gallons.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I have a base/burner, but no pot.

Edit.... I have a frying size with the perforated inner deal, only be able to do a tune pound or two at a time.
          Last edited by Baron Von Crowder; 03-31-2013, 06:08 PM.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

We have several at work, but I've got to go through my lists for the following week to see if any are available. If so, I'll shoot you a PM tomorrow.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Ben stepped up and hooked me up, I appreciate everyone's help. These damn things are a lot more expensive than I remember.

Comment

Sam's Club seems to have the best prices on large pots with strainers.

80 quart (mine is an 80 and will just fit a typical 35 lb sack)

100 quart

If I had it to do over again, I'd probably buy the 100 qt for some wiggle room. Only reason I bought the 80 was getting it from a scratch and dent sale for super cheap.

Comment

I've got a burnner and a about a 5 gallon pot and strainer if need another one. No problem letting u borrow it.

Comment

I have everything you need CJ. If your first lead falls through, PM me and I will hook you up.

R

Comment

Working...
                    X