RIP Real Estate Nate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
    Looks like I'll be back in dfw about 3pm, haulin ass in Oklahoma right now, so post-up or text me if there's a plan after the funeral.
    stop at NSD and watch the EX275 race, i'll be there in an hour or so, we can pour out a 40.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• It was a very nice memorial. I don't think I'll go to another that Warren G - Regulate is played at. Good meeting those of you I hadn't met yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shorty View Post
        It was a very nice memorial. I don't think I'll go to another that Warren G - Regulate is played at. Good meeting those of you I hadn't met yet.

Awesome.

Comment

It was a very nice memorial. I don't think I'll go to another that Warren G - Regulate is played at. Good meeting those of you I hadn't met yet.

That was pretty funny.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

No doubt bro. Good to see you.

God bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Nate Dog - it's time to regulate. It was a good service - but I wasn't quite on board with being 'preached to' at the end. At least that's how it felt to me.
              Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
                Nate Dog - it's time to regulate. It was a good service - but I wasn't quite on board with being 'preached to' at the end. At least that's how it felt to me.
                Preaching happens at funerals
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
                  Nate Dog - it's time to regulate. It was a good service - but I wasn't quite on board with being 'preached to' at the end. At least that's how it felt to me.
                  Felt the same way, A little of the subject of celebrating Nate's life I thought.

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                  Preaching happens at funerals
                  Not all, never to one I've been at actually, until today. Nate may have liked it tho, he seemed to have found religion not too long ago.
                  It did stop all the watery eyes with a quickness tho.

Comment

IWarren G - Regulate is played at.
                    That was good stuff. RIP Nate Dogg.

Comment

• It was a good service, and nice to meet those that I haven't met. The playlist was choice, and I agree, it felt a bit preachy for my taste as well....

Comment

• I am just seeing this! RIP
                        1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• out of respect for Nate, please dont turn this into the usual god thread. but to my friends that were questioning or disliking the "being preached" at or whatever we want to call it yesterday at his service, please read this and watch this video, its only 5 mins.

"how much do you have to hate someone to believe that everlasting life is possible and to not tell them that"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhG-tkQ_Q2w[/ame]

that is what was happened yesterday at the end of the service. knowing several there yesterday were not believers i was sitting there wondering to myself what you were thinking.

this was brought up in service at my church this morning and given the timing of our loss, and the comments posted here i felt it to be more than relevant.
                          I also feel this message coming from Penn a very well know atheist, maybe be more accepted and certainly said in a better way than i ever could.

please feel free to move if found to be irrelevant, but i really believe it is considering what we all heard and witnessed yesterday. i am also going to post this in the theo. forum as to not clutter this with replys and such.

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• jaw just hit the floor, oh my God. RIP Nate, you were with out a doubt one of the most solid people I've interacted with on DFWstangs, RIP man

--Scott

Comment

Working...
                            X