RIP Real Estate Nate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn! Sorry to hear. RIP

Had him and Trey also in mind to help get me going on my first home soon as well.
    2014 GT
    2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Aw man. That really sucks. He was a good dude. RIP.

Comment

We need to have a GTG...it seems like I'm having constant reminders of how short life is and the fact that you need to enjoy it while you can. I consider a lot of you to be good friends, even though I rarely make it out to gtgs anymore...I need to change that.

Comment

Rip
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

rip i enjoyed talking to him! he was such a nice guy

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
              We need to have a GTG...it seems like I'm having constant reminders of how short life is and the fact that you need to enjoy it while you can. I consider a lot of you to be good friends, even though I rarely make it out to gtgs anymore...I need to change that.
              I remember the lunch GTG's that we had on the Dallas side, man...that's been years ago, at least a decade.

Comment

So sad, R.I.P. Nate, thoughts are with his family during this difficult time.

Lyn

Comment

One of our own. RIP Nate, you are missed.
                  When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Wow... I'm in shock... RIP Nate.

Comment

rest in peace, bud..

Comment

RIP fellow forum member and car guy, RIP

Comment

Nate was awesome with our home purchase.

Like most people, I knew or knew of several realtors. When my wife and I got ready to start house shopping, we contacted 3 of those people to pull MLS listings for us. After emails and phone calls being ignored, I shot Nate a PM on here (well, canada) an asked if he could help. He replied back shortly with a short list of questions, and then I started getting MLS emails coming to me. Nate jummped on it and got me on the update list, and the others who were "friends" completely ignored us.

He drove us around looking at houses, sent me to Marty to get financed, talked us through the process, and kept us from going crazy while issues got ironed out. He calmed us down when we were ready to give up. He went with us after closing to have a celebratory drink. When we found that our pool cleaner had been stolen during closing, he and Marty offered to buy one for us. He came to the house for our housewarming party as well. I couldnt be happier with how much Nate helped us out.

RIP to one of the good ones.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
                            X freakin 2
                            2014 GT
                            2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

R.i.p

Comment

Terrible news. I never met him in person, but from talking with others and seeing the posts on the board he was truly a great guy. Condolences to his family.

Comment

Working...
                                X