Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hide yo kids, hide yo wives, and hide yo husbands becawz...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hide yo kids, hide yo wives, and hide yo husbands becawz...

there are inmates breaking out

Texas authorities are using helicopters and dogs to search for two "dangerous" Texas inmates who escaped from jail this morning by squeezing through a gate, leaving behind their black and white prison suits on the railroad tracks behind the jail.

Authorities believe Brian Tucker, 44, and John King, 39, escaped from Hopkins County Jail in Sulphur Springs, Texas, at around 8:30 a.m. today. The jail has approximately 80 inmates who are held there while they await trial.

"Both are considered dangerous," Deputy Alvin Jordan of the Hopkins County Sheriff's Office told ABCNews.com.

Area schools are on lockdown and businesses are on high alert, according to police.

Tucker was awaiting trial in jail for capital murder charges and King had been indicted for evading arrest.

"They were put out on rec yard to have outside rec and undoubtedly squeezed through the gate and took off," Jordan said. "We did find their black and whites about 100 yards behind the facility."

The recreation yard is an open space with a high fence and Hopkins County Sheriff Butch Adams said someone was supposed to be watching the inmates.

Tucker and King were both segregated from other inmates because of the types of crimes they have committed, according to Jordan.

Search dogs tracked their scents northeast, Adams said at a news conference.

"Right now, we don't know if they split up or if they're still together," Adams said. "We found their uniforms when they discarded them on the road behind us and the dogs tracking them and we found footprints."

It is unknown what the men are wearing or whether they may have used some kind of transportation after leaving the jail yard, Jordan said.

Asked if there is any reason to believe they could be armed, Jordan said, "At this point, unless they picked up anything from here to where they're at, the weapons part is unknown."

Their only known connection at this time is that they were inmates at the same time in the same jail with no known previous ties.

"We've still got a perimeter up and hopefully we'll find the," Adams told ABC News. "I've got a lot of good people and volunteers that have come in from other counties."

Authorities are warning people to be careful and call 911 if they see the men.

"If they're spotted, make sure they lock their doors, call 911 and tell us what area they're in," Jordan said. "Don't try to let them approach you."

Tucker is 5-foot-7-inches and about 170 pounds. He has brown eyes, brown hair and multiple tattoos. King is 5-foot-8-inches and 165 pounds. He has black hair, hazel eyes and multiple tattoos.
    Also Read
    Explore Related Content
    1 - 4 of 20
    ABC News Top Stories
    Originally posted by Buzzo
    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

How in the holy fuck do you allow two inmates to simply squeeze through a gate and walk away?!?

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
      How in the holy fuck do you allow two inmates to simply squeeze through a gate and walk away?!?
      KY Jelly

Comment

i doubt they were walking...
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Watch Prison Break and that shit'll tell you exactly how to bust out the clink.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

No kidding lol. The movies always show an elaborate break away, but in reality it is always just a friggin' loose gate or something. It's "unrealistic," we gotta make our movie better.

sigpic

Comment

LOL at that dumbass sheriff! "Somebody was supposed to be watching them." It wasn't like they let a puppy shit on the floor.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                LOL at that dumbass sheriff! "Somebody was supposed to be watching them." It wasn't like they let a puppy shit on the floor.
                You can just picture him kicked back in his office....
                "SIR! The two dangerous inmates ran away!"
                "Well shit."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                  Watch Prison Break and that shit'll tell you exactly how to bust out the clink.
                  Somehow I don't think these two tattooed plans over their bodies, then unbolted a toilet, broke through the wall behind said toilet, faked diabetes to gain access to infirmary, burned a hole in a pipe that leads to the infirmary, had said pipe be replaced, then get on a mob bosses good side to break into the guards lounge and bust through the floor, to arrive in the rec yard, to go into the psych ward to seduce a doctor that will leave the rec yards gate open while they escape.

No, I am pretty sure some guard was asleep at his post, or was paid to be asleep at his post while these two ran away.

Comment

Somehow I don't think these two tattooed plans over their bodies, then unbolted a toilet, broke through the wall behind said toilet, faked diabetes to gain access to infirmary, burned a hole in a pipe that leads to the infirmary, had said pipe be replaced, then get on a mob bosses good side to break into the guards lounge and bust through the floor, to arrive in the rec yard, to go into the psych ward to seduce a doctor that will leave the rec yards gate open while they escape.
                    well shit, spoiler alert!
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

When we get home, I'm gonna punch you momma right in tha mouf.
                      Last edited by helosailor; 04-03-2013, 11:43 AM.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Hogan's Hero's know how to break out in style.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post

when we get home, i'm gonna punch you momma right in tha mouf.
                          rotflmao....
                          Originally posted by Da Prez
                          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

five hundred yards of shit smelling foulness I can't even imagine, or maybe I just don't want to. Five hundred yards...that's the length of five football fields, just shy of half a mile.

titty sprinkles

Comment

Local buzz is that they stole a black Saturn Vue and possibly a .22 of some sort in Hopkins County and are making their way towards Commerce

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
                              X