Mattress?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mattress?!

I managed to steer my wife clear of a sleep number bed... Whats a great quality mattress/memory foam combo thats great quality/comfort that you all have? Sleep number mattresses are crazy expensive! And their reviews are horrible. Apparently they fall apart after a year or so of "use."
    ./ ____ _ _\.
    (]]]_ o _[[[)
    \o_FORD_o/
    |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

PM The Sarge. He'll hook it the fuck up on new bedding.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
      PM The Sarge. He'll hook it the fuck up on new bedding.
      x100, don't even bother with asking anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
        x100, don't even bother with asking anyone else.
        Thank you!

Comment

We almost bought a memory foam, but I read an article about the challenges of sex on such a platform, kind of like trying to get position in quick sand.

Comment

Tempurpedic. It takes a minute to get used to, but you'll miss it horribly when away from home.

Comment

Originally posted by sean88gt View Post
              we almost bought a memory foam, but i read an article about the challenges of sex on such a platform, kind of like trying to get position in quick sand.
              lol!
              ./ ____ _ _\.
              (]]]_ o _[[[)
              \o_FORD_o/
              |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                Thank you!
                I thought your hook up was gone? Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by sean88gt View Post
                  we almost bought a memory foam, but i read an article about the challenges of sex on such a platform, kind of like trying to get position in quick sand.

lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    We almost bought a memory foam, but I read an article about the challenges of sex on such a platform, kind of like trying to get position in quick sand.
                    Those people must not want sex because I don't have any complaints about fucking on mine.
                    De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Originally posted by 95ragtop View Post
                      Those people must not want sex because I don't have any complaints about fucking on mine.
                      I'm talking about sex with a partner.

Comment

Originally posted by 4.6coupe View Post
                        I managed to steer my wife clear of a sleep number bed... Whats a great quality mattress/memory foam combo thats great quality/comfort that you all have? Sleep number mattresses are crazy expensive! And their reviews are horrible. Apparently they fall apart after a year or so of "use."
                        my sleep number bed turned 13 years old. i'd like to see a coil spring try that.

the only thing that has fallen apart is the top layer of foam that goes inside the bed (the bed is modular). i've replaced that 5 years ago with new memory foam topper from costco that was like $75 and it improved the bed. i'm about to do it again but go with an even thicker memory foam.

i don't love the bed, it does have a few negatives, but the positives far outweigh the negatives. i cant live without it now, completely back ache free.
                        www.hppmotorsports.com
                        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Does my real doll count?
                          De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Originally posted by 95ragtop View Post
                            Does my real doll count?
                            Of course, they require a sizable investment.

Comment

If anyone needs a bed you need to talk to Mike (The Sarge) before you go anywhere else. I saw his post in the hook-up thread and gave him a shout; he got us a ridiculous deal and we can't thank him enough! Best of all we went to a different location and tried out the beds to see what we wanted and then I just called him and he

Comment

Working...
                              X