Color printing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color printing?

I called Kinkos/FedEx and they want .54 per, whatever.

I saw .10 on the internet but I need it tomorrow. Plain 11x8 in just color printing regular paper.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    I called Kinkos/FedEx and they want .54 per, whatever.

I saw .10 on the internet but I need it tomorrow. Plain 11x8 in just color printing regular paper.
    How many pages? .10 cents is for black and white.

Comment

A hundred maybe two hundred if its cheap enough.
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Ah, well you're shit out of luck honestly. They don't fuck around with colors and shit. Does it have to be colored? Not just black and white?

Comment

Just go buy a cheap color printer from Fry's. It'll cost you the same as Kinko's and then you keep the printer. Then you can just write it off as a business expense.

Comment

I'm sure it's no help but I'd be happy to print it for you at my office tomorrow. I get 1,000 color prints per month included on my printer contract and never use any. If you want fancy paper stock you would need to bring it, we just get cheap copy paper. I'm at 114 and O'Connor in Las Colinas.

Comment

Shit Craig, that would be cool. Though for some reason I only have Leahs number and not yours, hmmmm...

Comment

Working...
              X