Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New toy arrived today, help me find locations...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a spot down the street from my house in Benbrook that seems like it would have cool stuff. It was where the airfield hangers were. There's a monument there now but you can see where the foundation for the hangers use to be. Seems like there might be some cool stuff buried there.
    32.66981,-97.466661
    Here's what use to be here.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
      Fixed that for you.
      I wonder if it even cost him a dime?
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

ive got a driveway , and I was just doing some roofing
        come on down!

Comment

Just bought a ATP myself, only about 6 hrs with it so far but this machine is going to be a good one once I get it sorted out!

Comment

I think it's Breckenridge TX off 180 going west that has dried out under the bridge. I think that would be a cool place to find stuff that was tossed out the window. I have a White's Eagle Spectrum. So far as stated above I have not found jack.

Comment

An old man that used to work for me always was on the beach at the local lake on Monday morning about 5 AM. He had a shoe box full of rings and watches that got dropped in the sand over the weekend. He liked to go to old house sites in the country. He would try to find where the outdoor toilet was and search around that area. He told me that old timers buried things behind the shit house thinking no one would go back there. He even made money finding water lines and gas lines .
              Last edited by FastFox; 04-15-2013, 10:16 AM.

Comment

I would try going under some of the bleachers that you find in public baseball/soccer parks.

Comment

I have plans to head down to some family land this weekend, so hopefully I can find some stuff. I'll post up pictures if I find anything worth a crap.

Comment

Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
                    I have plans to head down to some family land this weekend, so hopefully I can find some stuff. I'll post up pictures if I find anything worth a crap.
                    I've got an address for Schertz, TX. I bet he's got railroad money buried in his backyard.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

A few of Jean Lafitte's treasure caches, the most important one for the purposes of this discussion being the Port Aransas cache, still haven't been accounted for. Frank and Jesse James' gold cache in the Wichita mountains still hasnt been found.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                      X