No announcement yet.

will Tmobile lower price of Galaxy S3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will Tmobile lower price of Galaxy S3?

iv been with tmobile forever now and im in desperate need of a new phone. still stuck with the original Galaxy S1 and the battery life is short, memory sucks, etc.

i dont want to spend $700 or whatever the new S4 will cost, so i was hoping to wait it out and then the S3 would come down. However, Im getting impatient.

do you think the prices will go down on the S3 or should I just go get it now? when i went into the store the other day, the lady tried to tell me they wont go down and said, look at the S2, it took like 1.5 years for the price to drop.... but im not sure if thats true or she was just giving me a sales pitch

when i say wait for price drop, i mean within the next month or so when S4 comes out, i cant wait 6 months or more... i need a new phone soon

Comment

off contract or on contract price drop?

On contract price drops have been happening for months on the S3 with other carriers I know. I dont think the off contract prices ever drop much.

Comment

It'll go down as soon as it's old technology. You might look at the GS2. The S3 isn't a whole lot different.

Comment

go here i looked for you at an upgrade cost $179.99

http://www.wirefly.com/eCommerce/Spe...ed0c6039f53e9a

Comment

or go with ATT and get faster LTE speeds and get the S3 for $99

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
              go here i looked for you at an upgrade cost $179.99

http://www.wirefly.com/eCommerce/Spe...ed0c6039f53e9a
              That will keep you in contact if it's with the classic plans, if it's value on the new no annual contract plans it'll be either 69 down or 249 down, depending on your credit class.
              Last edited by 90GT50; 04-12-2013, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                That will keep you in contact if it's with the classic plans, if it's value on the new no annual contract plans it'll be either 69 down or 249 down, depending on your credit class.
                What if he has no credit or class?

On contract, you should start seeing the S3 for free soon. Even 5 months ago you could grab an S3 for $99.

Comment

Didn't T-Mobile just change to where you can pay for the phone monthly instead of up front? Same cost just spread out. I'm doing that with the iPhone for my squaw...

Comment

I manage a T-mobile store and will gladly give you the scoop and shoot you straight with no sales bullshit. Feel free to PM me or if you are in the Plano area you can come into my store and we can talk about it face to face.

Comment

Originally posted by Stroked87 View Post
                      I manage a T-mobile store and will gladly give you the scoop and shoot you straight with no sales bullshit. Feel free to PM me or if you are in the Plano area you can come into my store and we can talk about it face to face.
                      What he said. If you're on the FW side you can come to my store.

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                        Didn't T-Mobile just change to where you can pay for the phone monthly instead of up front? Same cost just spread out. I'm doing that with the iPhone for my squaw...
                        Yes. For example on a single line with unlimited everything you can get an iphone 5 for $90 a month plus tax(70 for the plan, 20 for the phone for 24 months). Or you can pay more up front and have a cheaper monthly bill. There are no contracts anymore, the only thing really keeping you tied to t-mobile would be financing the phone out with the value plans.

Comment

Originally posted by Stroked87 View Post
                          Pm sent
                          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Working...
                          X