From weed to tree?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From weed to tree?

So the house next to me was vacant for a while but even before the people moved out, they never maintained their back yard. Every Christmas when I would get on the roof to hang some lights, I would notice how tall the weeds and grass were getting, I'm talking about to the top of the fence tall. Well, some company bought the house and finally got back there to cut that jungle down. However, a while back I noticed again that they left two "trees" up. Now, this back yard never had trees nor did the homeowners ever lay down any sod. What appears to be a tree, is a damn weed! It never bothered me until the weed closest to my fence grew tall enough to lean over my side. I didn't hesitate to go back there and hack that sob down. It wasnt as easy as I thought it would be and people just moved in so I can't go back there now to see how its doing.damn.....my point.....what kinda damn weeds turns into a tree after it gets tall enough?
    .....bro....

You cut down my weed!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
      You cut down my weed!!!!
      With extreme prejudice.
      .....bro....

Comment

So was it a weed or was it a tree?
        "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

That damn tweed!

Comment

It was a weed. That yard never had any trees in it. When they finnaly cut the "grass" they left the tall weeds up, thinking they were trees.
            .....bro....

Comment

Hook it up bro.

Comment

roll dat shit, light dat shit, PASSSSSSSS dat shit.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

It might have been a hackberry. Those grow pretty quick. Enjoy it when it grows back, if it is one.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I've seen those prickly weeds that kinda looks like bull nettle get as big as trees

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                      It might have been a hackberry. Those grow pretty quick. Enjoy it when it grows back, if it is one.
                      Yolo, you know everything. How'd you get so smart? Books n'shit?

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                      I've seen those prickly weeds that kinda looks like bull nettle get as big as trees
                      Its as tall as a tree but about like 3in. thick.
                      .....bro....

Comment

Did it look like a weed plant? There is a fairly common version called a "chaste tree" that look really close and can get twenty feet tall. It has leaves and buds that look like the real thing. I have one in my back yard that grew from 2ft high to 10ft in about three years.

Comment

Pics?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
                          X