Who is the Ford Salesperson on here...NEED HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the Ford Salesperson on here...NEED HELP

My wife is getting ready to buy a Taurus from Rockawall Ford. And I would like to do business the Saleperson on here that everybody is always posting about, that takes car of them.
    sigpic
    "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
    through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
    We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
    my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

Skip and Josh at Grapevine Ford, they have their own thread

Comment

Yep, go see Josh before making a deal, he can beat it.

Comment

5 star is pretty good, too. They quoted me $3,000 less than grapevine ford... on a car that was on grapevine ford's lot!

Comment

PM BIGPURD.

and fuck rockwall ford. All there stuff is way overpriced ! She's about to get fucked.
          Vortex rear stand $75
          8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
          My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
          but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
          11 4 door
          13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

You should PM DJ Panther.

Comment

you gotta go to grapevine ford.

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Skip Harmon
                General Sales Manager
                Grapevine Ford Lincoln
                817-756-7615
                Purchase from home! Welcome to Grapevine Ford! You'll find a wide variety of new and used cars, trucks and SUVs and state of the art parts and service departments. Call or visit and speak with a sales professional today!

Purchase a Lincoln from home! Visit Grapevine Lincoln in Texas for a variety of new and pre-owned Lincoln cars, as well as a certified Lincoln service center.
                Big Rooster Racing
                1985 Mustang GT

Comment

So who is at 5star if Skip is at Grapevine? I went back to Canada to check but I got too lazy in my search. That and I noticed everybody on the Canada board went to the same forum I was in waiting for me to post something. So I just bailed.

Comment

Thanks for the offer Skip

He didn't have the color we wanted, but he did make me a great offer on what he had available.

Would rec. using Grapevine Ford

My wife was looking for a pre-own so what's on the lot is limited.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                      So who is at 5star if Skip is at Grapevine? I went back to Canada to check but I got too lazy in my search. That and I noticed everybody on the Canada board went to the same forum I was in waiting for me to post something. So I just bailed.
                      Skip used to be at 5star

Comment

Well, he was at Grapevine Ford yesterday....so I think...... of course I didn't hear the 114 construction in the background, so you never know
                        sigpic

Comment

Well I hope she bought it somewhere else besides Rockwall, if not, she got fucked.
                          Vortex rear stand $75
                          8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                          My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                          but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                          11 4 door
                          13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            5 star is pretty good, too. They quoted me $3,000 less than grapevine ford... on a car that was on grapevine ford's lot!
                            X2
                            I've bought 5 vehicles from 5 star in NRH. Justin Compton is my sales guy.
                            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Working...
                            X