X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
    wtf is they?
    Originally posted by naynay View Post
    Stay on topic man. Race is not an issue. They are waging war on our soil.
    So, wtf is they?

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Yeah, something's not right about all of this. You have the guy on the roof and if you're going for maximum carnage, you place the explosives at the start of the marathon where everyone is, not wait for a few hours and hope you get someone.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
        So, wtf is they?

Stevo
        Gladyou caught that, they is us. The enemy is right here. Half of you unpatriotic dicks that want to abandon your country are the reason for sheeples like this pulling stupid stunts. You breed your own worst enemy through fear and hate.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Gladyou caught that, they is us. The enemy is right here. Half of you unpatriotic dicks that want to abandon your country are the reason for sheeples like this pulling stupid stunts. You breed your own worst enemy through fear and hate.
          You sure pigeonholed all of 'us' there....
          /rolleyes

Stevo
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Great response. Try again in the merrnin'?
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• That guy on the building is Rodney John Walter II, convicted rapist, pipefitter and Al Qaeda sympathizer
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• It's Mickey Mouse
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Unpatriotic? What have you done for the Republic again? When did you offer up your pound of flesh? And why are you not screaming about your messiah's violations of the constitution? I fear no man. My enemy is simply those who would violate the constitution and the Republic. I see no way I or anyone here save you statists could breed that.
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Great response. Try again in the merrnin'?
                    I figured there was no need to bring up your lame, thinly veiled attempts of race-baiting in this thread since it has been done already. Get some new material.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                      Was FEMA within 30 miles doing drills again?
                      They were in Piscataway, NJ.
                      April 14-15: ASTM E06 Symposium on Building Walls Subject to Water Intrusion and Accumulation: Lessons from the Past and Recommendations for the Future
                      (Indianapolis, IN)
                      April 15: Introduction to Coastal Foundation Design and Construction for Design Professionals (Piscataway, NJ)
                      April 16: Introduction to Coastal Foundation Design and Construction for Design Professionals (Piscataway, NJ)
                      Updated 3/29/13

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                        Yeah, something's not right about all of this. You have the guy on the roof and if you're going for maximum carnage, you place the explosives at the start of the marathon where everyone is, not wait for a few hours and hope you get someone.
                        Well, there was a yellow box truck that was denied entry into the medical area moments before the bombing. Authorities are now trying to find this truck. My initial thought was it may have been planned to blow up near the medical tent after all the injured people and good samaritans went there once the bombing started. There were also 2 more devices found. The amount of damage was likely to be much higher.

This is all speculative, naturally.

Comment

Stay on topic man. Race is not an issue. They are waging war on our soil.
                          Originally posted by stevo View Post
                          So, wtf is they?

Stevo
                          Originally posted by naynay View Post
                          Great response. Try again in the merrnin'?
                          Sorry, naynay is unavailable until 48 hours from now. Got fucking sick of his bullshit.
                          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Good. Sounded like he worked up enough liquid courage to sound like a badass. Sadly, he was only making a fool of himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                              Of course. Terrorist is now only reserved for white people.
                              Not white=not terrorist
                              Didnt every one get the memo? Obummer killed bin Laden and the AL Kata is on the run there no longer a threat.

Comment

• I was working on replacing 2 broken fenceposts at my dads rent house from about noon till around 5...I had no idea this happened until I met him at his home and saw it on the TV around 5:30p. First thing that came to mind was the bombing of the 96' Atlanta Olympic games that I was watching when it happened. Sickening feeling that brings back memories of the Oklahoma City bombing, the FIRST attack on the NYC WTC back in 92', Atlanta, and 911.
                                I'm sick to my stomach after watching the videos.

Comment

Working...
                                X