Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    McVeigh hit a federal building. Huge difference. Not saying it was right, but hitting innocents is pretty much Islam's MO
    What the fuck? The kids in the daycare and the people working in that building weren't innocent?
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

McVeigh hit a federal building. Huge difference. Not saying it was right, but hitting innocents is pretty much Islam's MO
      You're fucked up.

Comment

Just stop, seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by 92redragtop View Post
          Wasn't there a daycare on the ground floor of that building?
          Yes there was. If I recall correctly Mcveigh even visited the day care a few days before he blew it up.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by 92redragtop View Post
            Wasn't there a daycare on the ground floor of that building?
            Yes! When I went to the Memorial museum (something I recommend everyone do) the personal effects from the daycare brought me to tears.

I work with museums on a daily basis.....that's the only one to move me like that. Although, the Flight 93 Memorial was pretty powerful and I have yet to go down to the Ground Zero museum.

Comment

• Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
              Snopes actively de-bunking a lot of false info. or so they say!!!!
              http://www.snopes.com/politics/conspiracy/boston.asp
              I was on board with the Sandy Hook massacre being a conspiracy for a while. Now, I believe that it happened but the media has contorted so many things, and that there were actors used during some of the interviews. I mean come on, shotguns in glove compartments that are capable of holding 30 round clips?

Don't really know what to think about the Marathon bombings. Again, I think/know it happened. Can't really push "bomb control."

Really just hate that all of this shit is happening in general. Fucking stupid.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                race matters?
                You from previous posts from what you talk about and your hipstier attitude. I just want to say Fuck You. Your a wanna be hippy.
                Wannabees got their asses kicked.

Comment

• Originally posted by sosoe View Post
                  Correct, lost one at war while in Iraq an the other took his life over his little brothers incident.
                  Jesus. How much can one person take? Kudos to him for being there and not holed up in a basement apartment drowning in sorrows, because he could and I wouldn't blame him one fucking bit.
                  Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                  Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                  Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                  You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whoknows4077 View Post
                    You from previous posts from what you talk about and your hipstier attitude. I just want to say Fuck You. Your a wanna be hippy.
                    Wannabees got their asses kicked.
                    That post could've been so much better had you been a literate person.
                    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• 4chan has been looking to it.

Hopefully these guys aren't it, because the guy on the left at least looks white.

Comment

• 4chan scares me lol

Comment

• All hell is going to break loose if 4Chan or Anon identifies these guys before the Feds.

I really liked what Stephen Colbert had to say about it all.

Comment

• /b/ does not fuck around.
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• The blue shirted guy would have been suspicious before the explosions. He certainly does not look like he belongs there.

However, I am COMPLETELY SPECULATING!

Comment

• Looks like suspect #1 has a earpiece in... If that means anything?

Comment

Working...
                                X