Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
    Apparently he didn't see that link in my reply to him an hour ago.
    Originally posted by sc281 View Post
    Well now you have.

And looks like they may have a suspect.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...wASg0RQfVsH1yI

Comment

The NY Post is the next best thing to the national enquirer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
        Post by Patton Oswalt. He has a good point... though it's hard to see sometimes in the middle of the shit.
        While I agree with him for the most part, it's kind of hard to give an entire religion a pass when they decree that their way to the party in the sky is to destroy everyone different than themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
          The NY Post is the next best thing to the national enquirer.
          Good point, but I would guess it is about as accurate as everyone else right now.

Comment

• Normally I would say fuck Patton Oswalt as he is a blow hard liberal, but he has a slight point, and a few good words in that quote.

Comment

• "Saudi National"? So is someone going to declare this an official act of terrorism on our soil, or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                "Saudi National"? So is someone going to declare this an official act of terrorism on our soil, or not?
                They will try to spin it or delay it out as far as possible like Benghazi. Nothing bad ever happens under the anointed one!

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                  Choosing not to embed this pic, but click if you want...

Gore warning:

http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/in...8_53227479.jpg
                  Damn, it's crazy how that looks like it's a scene from a movie.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

"Saudi National"? So is someone going to declare this an official act of terrorism on our soil, or not?
                    Al Quada could claim this right now and Obummer would still try to call it something else. "sports injury"

Comment

• Obama: "As a muslim, let me calm your nerves and let you know how calm our people really are!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        Obama: "As a muslim, let me calm your nerves and let you know how calm our people really are!"
                        Ahh, thanks Mr. President, I feel much better.
                        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Al Quada could claim this right now and Obummer would still try to call it something else. "sports injury"
                          He can deflect all he likes, but there's been some bad shit happening on his watch.

Comment

He can deflect all he likes, but there's been some bad shit happening on his watch.
                            What does he care, he doesn't need to impress anyone anymore. Now all he is doing is setting himself up with $$$$$ and fame, and his cronies up to take over.

Comment

I'm betting the 0bama regime will label it as being a single act of violence from a single person, thereby circumventing it being labeled as 'terrorism'. If you look back over the last 2-3 years, the current regime has all but eliminated using the term 'terrorism'. 0bama went as far as making the claim that terrorism from organized groups was no longer a threat, that the main worry was 'random acts of violence' from a lone perpetrator.

Stevo
                              Originally posted by SSMAN
                              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Well, you guys know that Fort Hood was just a workplace violence incident.

Comment

Working...
                                X