So I read all 20...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I read all 20...

pages of the Stand Up GP or whatever it was called thread that got locked(funny shit btw, lmao several times). My biggest question since I just kinda lurk on here and don't read every thread is; Who was the originator of FT feeling the need to talk about his choochoo money all the time? Who gets the credit for this dude constantly rattling this guy's cage?

i would assume it his parents fault. they raised a liar with zero feeling of selfworth.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

that ^^^

He constantly talked like he was a bizilionair, and his shit didnt stink.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Fyi, duh-wayne was the first to start posting the chooooooo$$$$$$ choooooooo$$$$$.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          Fyi, duh-wayne was the first to start posting the chooooooo$$$$$$ choooooooo$$$$$.
          I don't know if I started him doing it, but I kept calling duh-wayne a choo-choo stewardess instead of a conductor and he began posting up about all that choooo$$$$$$$$$$$choo$$$$$$$$$$$$$ money he was making at the end of his replies.

Got to give him credit....choo$$$$$$$$$$$$$choo$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ has become one of the great lines from this site.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
            I don't know if I started him doing it, but I kept calling duh-wayne a choo-choo stewardess instead of a conductor and he began posting up about all that choooo$$$$$$$$$$$choo$$$$$$$$$$$$$ money he was making at the end of his replies.

Got to give him credit....choo$$$$$$$$$$$$$choo$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ has become one of the great lines from this site.
            Sooo true! I use the term in my daily life on a regular basis now.

So and so just bought a new truck, damn! That's choooo choooo money right there!

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
              Sooo true! I use the term in my daily life on a regular basis now.

So and so just bought a new truck, damn! That's choooo choooo money right there!
              one of my friends just got on with the rail road, and looked at me funny when I said " well chooo choooo money"
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

i think the best part of the that whole thread was the tags at the bottom of the page

Comment

Working...
                X