the moment you know your parenting is awesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the moment you know your parenting is awesome

Driving down the road and experience an idiot on the road and you hear that sweet angel voice in the back seat yell "hey jackass, you not do that right!"

High five kiddo

"daddy, pull my finger"
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

"hey Daddy, why isn't mommy in the kitchen"?

Comment

"Daddy I need one"

This was after my 2 and a half year old and I got off of Johns CRF 230 dirt bike

The day started off with her scared to even look at the bikes. Then we rode on johns sons little 50. And she liked it. So we moved up to the 230 and she loved it! If I stopped she would say daddy go!
        1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

My 3 year old tells me to be quiet, she's trying to talk!
          Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

In Sam's with the boy and he announces, "Haha, I fart!" I whip around and tell him to shhh that's bad and we don't say that! Without missing a beat he says, "I not say bad word. I not say shit, damn or...." and I proceeded to die in Sam's while shushing him and trying not to laugh.

The girl has the best timing of, "Eww! She's/He's wearing pajamas in the store!"

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
              In Sam's with the boy and he announces, "Haha, I fart!" I whip around and tell him to shhh that's bad and we don't say that! Without missing a beat he says, "I not say bad word. I not say shit, damn or...." and I proceeded to die in Sam's while shushing him and trying not to laugh.

The girl has the best timing of, "Eww! She's/He's wearing pajamas in the store!"
              lmao awesome

Comment

My younger brother always gets scared about coyotes when we are out huning(I know pathetic right?), so I was telling the wife about it and my daughter says "but daddy thats what the guns are for"
                satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

Proof

*edit. And yes I also get worst father of the year for a kid on a bike with no helmet suck it

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwxEwjmU1Ck[/ame]
                  Last edited by 2165 Turbo Rail; 04-21-2013, 08:10 PM.
                  1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Lol that's pretty cool Chris.
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                      No problem, she'll even give y'all the hit.

I had to laugh the other day when she said her mustang needed to make turbo noises!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        "hey Daddy, why isn't mommy in the kitchen"?
                        Lol, we had one of our friends sons go up to his dad and ask him that. His mom wasnt there (kid timing) but the look on his face was priceless.

Comment

2 things.

1. I hear my 5 yo son in the other room humming this same tune over and over that was familiar. I finally realized he had picked up on Deep Purple "Smoke on the Water" at some point.
                          2. My daughter is always asking me, "Daddy, will you play that song about the burning fire ring? (Johnny Cash - "Burnin' Ring of Fire") She loves to hear Johnny Cash with me in the garage.

Comment

Working...
                          X