Would you buy it? '52 Chevy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you buy it? '52 Chevy

My grandparents are getting rid of some of their cars, they have a '52 Chevy Fleetline that I'm considering picking up. My grandfather has had it since his early 20's so I thought it would be cool to try and keep it in the family. I really have no need for it and am a little back and forth on the idea. Of course it comes down to the price but if I can get it for $2500-$3500 I think it would be worth it. They drove it around a couple years ago, the body is straight and not too much rust. What do y'all think?

These 3 pics are the only ones I have for now, the other cars are styles I like and what I'd want to do if I kept it.

Oh, and I have no idea what it's worth, from what I've heard, they're thinking they may be able to get $6000.

Comment

If they give you a good price on it I say get it.
      I like the green one, can't go wrong with some wires.

Comment

would be a sweet ride when done! paint it blue!!

Comment

That has a lot of potential. If you can get it for under 4k I think you'll be in pretty good shape.

Comment

Originally posted by 01-GATOR View Post
            If they give you a good price on it I say get it.
            I like the green one, can't go wrong with some wires.
            A guy at work said the same thing about the wheels, I hadn't really thought about it but after seeing the green one I think it's a good look.

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            That has a lot of potential. If you can get it for under 4k I think you'll be in pretty good shape.
            That's the issue right now, I haven't been around that car in years so have no idea what kind of shape everything is in other than from these few pictures. I want it at least drivable for the time being, an expensive show car isn't exactly what I need to be spending money on right now.

Comment

Just get it running and drop it on the factory steelies with some wide whites for now, and I promise you will be grinning from ear to ear driving it around as it looks now.

Comment

That's a 2 door right? I think those cars are dope. I'm a buyer if you're not.

Comment

Yeah, that was the first thing I looked in to, no 4 doors for me!

Comment

Fleets have some sexy lines when done right

Comment

That green one you posted is bitchin'

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Hell yes.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Those make great customs. I have always wanted one. Do it if the price is right.

CN

Comment

I know nothing about these cars, scared to know what it would cost to make it as nice as the ones you posted. I've got some other toys to sell if I ever plan on getting serious with it. It would also be my first Chevy, I'll never live that down.

Comment

It would be cool. I'd like to do a four door something or other next
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                              X