the big V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
    Sucks, you guys are younger than me (im 28) and have 2 kids.

Wife and I have been trying for 3 years just to get our first. I'd love to be at a stage to be done.

Freaking endometriosis.
    Don't worry, I'm sure it will happen when you least expect it. That's the way pretty much everything goes (Atleast with me):/

But 2 kids is def the limit for me and I can't wait for baby #2!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
      Sorry trying to type and drive can be pretty difficult

Comment

I thought about getting one, but then Leah got gutted and there was no longer a need..

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          I told him not to use a guy whose office was in a storage facility. Brent: The new Charlie Runkle.
          The nurse pinched Brent's vas deferens tubes in her teeth while the "doctor" kicked her in the chin.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
            You are not ready. She needs and IUD and after 5 years maybe you will have a better idea as to what you both truly want to do.
            I'm 31 with two kids, 2 and 11 weeks. And we decided on the IUD just in case. My wife is at the OB right now having it done.
            You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
              I'm 31 with two kids, 2 and 11 weeks. And we decided on the IUD just in case. My wife is at the OB right now having it done.
              Just a heads-up.. My ex got one of those after my son was born and became a lunatic. Well, fwiw, she was a bit of one before that, but it got much worse. It was like she was pregnant again.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                Just a heads-up.. My ex got one of those after my son was born and became a lunatic. Well, fwiw, she was a bit of one before that, but it got much worse. It was like she was pregnant again.
                I dated a chick that went batshit crazy on the shot. Also knew chicks on the IUD that were more laid back afterwards.

Wait, wasnt she mexican? All them bitches are crazy.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                  It can be reversed, sure. But please don't make it sound like it's a walk in the park. I just had mine reversed a few months ago. $25 co-pay to get a vasectomy, roughly $10,000 to have it reversed. It's a pretty big deal.
                  To the OP, you are 26... think it through good and hard, I used to think I knew a lot when I was 26 too I'm 41 now. I initially got my vasectomy done with my first wife for the exact same reason as you, she had a 3 year old little girl when we got married...... Then I got divorced. Got remarried to a woman with a fantastic family full of nieces and nephews and wants to have a baby of her own. My first wife took her little girl from me and won't let me see her and moved away, so now I have nothing, and I really miss being a dad. I'm not saying that my scenario is typical and it will happen to you, but it is my story. Good luck with whatever you do.
                  Indeed that is definitely something to think about. Chick I was with for a long time ended up wanting her own kids and that was a huge problem because I did not want to do the reversal.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                    I dated a chick that went batshit crazy on the shot. Also knew chicks on the IUD that were more laid back afterwards.

Wait, wasnt she mexican? All them bitches are crazy.
                    She is Mexican-hasn't changed and she is batshit crazy. That hasn't changed, either.
                    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                      She is Mexican-hasn't changed and she is batshit crazy. That hasn't changed, either.
                      Leah, let Craig talk for himself.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                        Bitches are crazy as hell no matter the race

Comment

Naw, mexican chicks are the craziest, they will shank u when you piss them off

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                          You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            How old are you? Been curious if I will get any static at my age with no kids.

I told him not to use a guy whose office was in a storage facility. Brent: The new Charlie Runkle.

When I asked this guy why he was not trying to talk me out of it he said " You know it is a shame more people do not make good decisions in life". I said absolutely.
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by sosoe View Post
                              Just pull out, bro. I do it all the time..
                              I really don't understand how people get chicks pregnant on accident.. The old "I'm on birth control" trick, when really they took it that day for the first time in a week?

One of my ex's used to ask me to finish in her, she ALWAYS took her birth control in front of me when we were chillin. Guess what? Bitch is 8 weeks right now. Birth control my ass, feel for that sucka.

Comment

Working...
                              X