Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most embarrassing thing you kid has done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most embarrassing thing you kid has done?

Geez, I don't even know if I want to post what my 5 yo boy did today. I was mortified. Ever have one of those days?

Post up the kind of thing you KNOW you raised them to know better. The kind of thing only some really weird kid would do, but no, this time its YOURS.

I'll offer this story at least my wife said she did when she was like 3 yo in a stroller at the mall. Apparently there was a Sesame Street sign or something and she Mr. Snufflufigus. She got excited like kids do and started screaming and pointing and what came out sounded like "Mama Mama! Fucktheugliest! Fucktheugliest". Little old ladies nearby nearly keeled over dead right then.

Not my kid, but once when I was at NE Mall with my family, my brother, about 8 or so at the time was standing in one of the cookie lines with my dad. Well my dad kept fucking with one of my brothers ears, teasing him, and I can't remember how it happened but my dad had moved from out from behind him and tagged his ear again. Well, my brother, without looking turned around and put every bit of force an 8 year old could into a punch and nailed some lady in the stomach. She folded over, and obviously had the breath knocked out of her. To me, I thought it was funny as hell, but my parents were pissed and I'm sure extremely embarassed. He got a good whoopin' when we got home and of course they made him apologize to her, even though my dad instigated it.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

My son was 5. We were at my cousins wedding and he comes out of the bathroom brushing his hair with a toilet bowl brush.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
        My son was 5. We were at my cousins wedding and he comes out of the bathroom brushing his hair with a toilet bowl brush.
        Bwahahahahah!

Comment

I have my radar on for those moments at all times when I'm out with them. I can see their minds work and can usually stop them before they open their mouth to say something crazy.

Comment

The most embarrassing thing my kids have ever done? Thankfully not exist.

Comment

A had to get a talking to last week by my son's day are because he thought it would be grand to pull down his pants in front of the whole school and point to his ass and make sure everyone got a full moon. I would have probably laughed had it been the director telling someone else it was their kid.

Comment

My favorite story of all time. The older brother of a high school friend was in line at a grocery store checkout and heard a little girl scream at her mom "Mommy you buy me this candy now or I will tell grandma you had daddy's peepee in your mouth!". He said she grabbed the girl and hauled ass for the door and left her cart of groceries there.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

LMFAO! That's awesome!
                  Originally posted by Buzzo
                  Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    My favorite story of all time. The older brother of a high school friend was in line at a grocery store checkout and heard a little girl scream at her mom "Mommy you buy me this candy now or I will tell grandma you had daddy's peepee in your mouth!". He said she grabbed the girl and hauled ass for the door and left her cart of groceries there.
                    Omfg HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

My son has never done anything embarrassing but I did give him a rock when he was 3 and told him it was a cookie. He tried eating it, he remembers it to this day. I also told him during a thunderstorm that the house was going to flood and fill up with water and animals when he was 5. Needless to say he started getting scared and pacing back and forth nervously. He asked his grandmother if this was true, I had tears in my eyes from the laughter. Father of the year material
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Pointed at a big fat woman a foot away and said " loot daady, big faaaat girl!!!!".
                        Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                          Pointed at a big fat woman a foot away and said " loot daady, big faaaat girl!!!!".
                          Is that why Jeff is working out?
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                            Is that why Jeff is working out?
                            Jeff has never been fat. It was a old black lady with rolls.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                              Jeff has never been fat. It was a old black lady with rolls.
                              Rolls......Mmmmmm

Comment

Working...
                              X