Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sickening Story in Richardson

WTF is wrong with people?

Dallas news, headlines, weather, sports and traffic from KDFW FOX 4 News, serving Dallas-Fort Worth, North Texas and the state of Texas.

Richardson couple faces charges after five-month-old dies

Two Richardson parents face charges after their five-month-old child was found unresponsive and later died.

Maria Zuniga, 37, has been charged with injury to a child and Hector Cupich-Quinones, 35, has been charged with capital murder. Both the mother and father are deaf.

Richardson police responded to a report Sunday morning around 5:30 a.m. of an unresponsive infant. Officers on the scene noticed "suspicious bruising" while attempting CPR.

The child was transported to Medical City Dallas, but died late Sunday night. Hospital staff told police they believed the infant girl was a victim of abuse.

The father originally told police the baby had fallen, according to the arrest warrant, but then admitted to a night of drinking on Saturday with his wife.

The two got in an argument over the infant's crying and being upset. When the child would not settle down, the father became frustrated and harmed the child according to the warrant.

Cupich-Quinones told police he shook the infant, hit the back of the infant's head on the counter multiple times and slid the infant across the counter. The infant slid off the counter and landed on the tile floor.

After this, the father left the infant with Zuniga, who put the child to bed around 12:30 a.m. Sunday.

Around 3:30 a.m., the couple woke up and argued for about two hours over who was to blame for hurting the child before police were finally called at 5:30 a.m.

Both parents remain in custody at Richardson City Jail.

Both the mother and father are deaf
    and the baby crying got to them that much? I call bullshit, burn those assholes at the stake.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Wow, if I had the power I'd switch everyone that was on board that 747 that went down in Afghanistan with those two low life piece of fucks.

Comment

Meth isn't involved?
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
          and the baby crying got to them that much? I call bullshit, burn those assholes at the stake.
          My thoughts exactly when reading the article.
          "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

jesus

Comment

sick
              Originally posted by Buzzo
              Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

I just hate people. I can't imagine how pathetic you have to be to harm an innocent child.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                  Cupich-Quinones told police he shook the infant, hit the back of the infant's head on the counter multiple times and slid the infant across the counter. The infant slid off the counter and landed on the tile floor.
                  if this is the case...no reason these two cockroaches deserve due process under the law. they should be taken away to an undisclosed location and new torture methods tried out on them.
                  sigpic

Comment

Start at their toes and fingers and smash your way up with a hammer.

Comment

What...the...fuck... is wrong with some people? And it's a COUPLE at that. That makes it 10 times worse. I would very much like to bang their heads on a countertop for an indefinite amount of time.

Comment

This is so sickening it's unreal. How as a MOTHER could you let that happen?! That bitch was nothing but a vessel to that innocent child that she didn't deserve the privledge of having. If you can't handle the job of being a parent there are thousands of people who would've given that baby a life she deserved. Public hangings need to be brought back STAT!

Comment

I wish I hadn't read that.
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Let a woman who can't have a baby get to those assholes!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kimmypie View Post
                              Let a woman who can't have a baby get to those assholes!
                              Got anybody in mind?? :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X