How screwed am I?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How screwed am I?

Call me stupid, i didn't know. My whole adult life i've had one car which was transfered from my father. It was easy and less expensive. I bought a 95gt off a guy and haven't transfered the title to my name yet. It's been a year( I know) so i expected some kind of penalty like 50 bucks or some shit. Apparenty it's 25 a month. With a blue book of say 4500 , and paying the 6.25 tax. Am i gonna have to spend like 570$? I don't wanna lie, but since no tickets were issued could i tell them it was not on the road because it needed repair first? That's what i get i guess. Thanks for any help.

Personal responsibility rocks. You should try it.

Comment

Watch out for the surcharges.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        Watch out for the surcharges.
        watch out for old shit. get some new material. im apparantly full of it

Comment

pay up... and the they go off presumptive value for tax.

Comment

call a lawyer, maybe they have a loophole you could use to avoid having to pay so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              Personal responsibility rocks. You should try it.
              Non-dickhead responses, you should try it. Never said i don't take responsibility, just stated i don't have exp. in the subject and wanted to know any options i had. If you noticed i put, I know, in ( ). Which assigned blame to me. I waited too long, just wanted to maybe minimize the damage on the pocketbook.

Comment

Here's an option. I did this once. Go to the DMV. Tell them when you bought it. Tell them it was irresponsible to not title it sooner. Ask them what the total is. Sign some papers. Pay the clerk. Go home and pat yourself on the back knowing that your life is taking a responsible turn. Good stuff, mate.

Comment

So I guess the title is dated? Did you get the U-130 form also? Do you know the guy or can you get in touch with him?
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

The dick coming for your ass is named- "Surcharge!"

Comment

Originally posted by threefortytwo View Post
                      Here's an option. I did this once. Go to the DMV. Tell them when you bought it. Tell them it was irresponsible to not title it sooner. Ask them what the total is. Sign some papers. Pay the clerk. Go home and pat yourself on the back knowing that your life is taking a responsible turn. Good stuff, mate.
                      pics or it didn't happen

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                        So I guess the title is dated? Did you get the U-130 form also? Do you know the guy or can you get in touch with him?
                        yeah it's dated. i'll probably get the form tomorrow and yes i can contact him.

Comment

Originally posted by blk95 View Post
                          pics or it didn't happen

Comment

Originally posted by blk95 View Post
                            Non-dickhead responses, you should try it. Never said i don't take responsibility, just stated i don't have exp. in the subject and wanted to know any options i had. If you noticed i put, I know, in ( ). Which assigned blame to me. I waited too long, just wanted to maybe minimize the damage on the pocketbook.
                            dont worry bro. half the pricks on here only pull their boyfriends dick out of their mouth long enough to say something for attention. fuck em

Comment

Originally posted by threefortytwo View Post

Haha. good stuff

Comment

Working...
                              X