X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SVT Lurch?

Or any of our resident mortgage experts online? Please pm
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

PM sent.

Comment

I figured you'd have him contact your assistant, not you directly...

Comment

If you don't already have a realtor, my wife can help you. She's pretty familiar with Strait Ln, Preston Hollow, Highland Park and other various low-rent locations!

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
          If you don't already have a realtor, my wife can help you. She's pretty familiar with Strait Ln, Preston Hollow, Highland Park and other various low-rent locations!
          He ain't got no time fo dat! Only the best locations South Irving has to offer for him. I'll show you around all the best taco spots and carnicerias.

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
            Lmao, right! We looked in Preston Hollow - schools are too shitty.
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
              PM sent.
              Thank you, sir.

Comment

Working...
              X