No announcement yet.

Made the biggest purchase of my life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good. Id yank out the upper cabinets and the soffit above the peninsula to open up the kitchen more to the living room.

Comment

Congrats mang. And if you need someplace to throw a cople cars I have plenty of room in my lot. Friends with the local Sherriff and DPS guys so they always patrol past my building several times each night.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
        our cabin in Colorado appraised at about 250k and property taxes are less than $1500/yr

nice pad btw! congrads
        My shack near the beach in Hawaii is around $380k and I pay $1058/yr in taxes on it. State takes a pretty fat amount from income tax though.

Comment

380k near a beach in Hawaii must be a shack. I had an 1100 sqft condo on the beach and it sold for over a half million. My aunts house was about a mile from the beach and it sold for almost 600k.

Land there has gone nuts. If you own an acre on Maui you are a millionaire. LOL
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
          X