Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May Day Protests in Seattle - WTF is going on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May Day Protests in Seattle - WTF is going on?

Just turned on TV and there's some live coverage of protests in Seattle. What exactly is being protested?

That they aren't from the great state of Texas? I know I'd be pissed about that. Lol
    sigpic

Comment

Occupy Wall Street decided to "restart"... not sure what their bitch is this time though, other than the usual.

Comment

There's all sorts of craziness going on, I don't think the news has really gotten out yet. I happen to be in Canada, and am watching a live feed on a local Seattle channel. Pepper spray, flash bangs, throwing shit, it's nuts. The popo are really out numbered. But I haven't heard what started it.

Comment

(CNN) -- A May Day protest in downtown Seattle turned violent Wednesday night, with police saying they resorted to pepper spray to disperse demonstrators who pelted them with whatever was at hand.

Seattle Police said the crowd tossed rocks, bottles, metal pipes, fireworks -- and even a skateboard.

It was not immediately known how many arrests were made.

Hundreds of thousands of people across the globe take to the streets on May 1 to demand better working conditions during May Day, which is known as International Workers' Day.

Comment

Shit is far from over right now.

Comment

How violent were the protestors in comparison to the police? Serious question.
              Originally posted by Buzzo
              Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

I haven't seen all that much, but it seems like the police are on the defensive. Lots of shit being thrown at them.

Comment

They're protesting FOR amnesty for illegals.
                  "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

It's just getting dark there, not sure what will happen next. It will either die down, or escalate.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                      It's just getting dark there, not sure what will happen next. It will either die down, or escalate.
                      Would have never known.

Comment

Originally posted by sosoe View Post
                        Would have never known.
                        I should be a fortune teller

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                          They're protesting FOR amnesty for illegals.
                          Would not surprise me in the least. Oregon and Washington used to be paradise. The the hippie liberal duchebags from Cali invaded and cloned. Colorado is close to going down too. Fuck those clowns illegal means just that.

Like someone on here posted I hope it does not come here next starting in Austin.

Comment

They just killed the live feed, now The Voice is on. WTF.

Comment

Originally posted by Couver View Post
                              Would not surprise me in the least. Oregon and Washington used to be paradise. The the hippie liberal duchebags from Cali invaded and cloned. Colorado is close to going down too. Fuck those clowns illegal means just that.
                              Thousands will take to the streets of downtown Los Angeles Wednesday to participate in May Day protests to end immigrant deportations.

Like someone on here posted I hope it does not come here next starting in Austin.
                              Sadly, it's in Austin already. And Houston. And San Antonio. And Dallas. And the border along Mexico. Check the presidential race 2012 on the counties.

Last edited by GhostTX; 05-01-2013, 10:04 PM.
                              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                              X