• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any parts guys on the board??

help a friend out:

taliwhacker?
    THE BAD HOMBRE

It's all of them, they are all that way. I worked for Advance, I know all about the he said she said and then nothing happens. My old lady is a manager at Advance and she hates it, she is paid good. He needs to get out of there, tell them to look into dealerships. G.M. parts is the easiest thing I have ever done.

Comment

worked for 2 + years at oreillys hated it even though I got promoted to assistant mgr and was easily topping 45+ hrs a week. Its just the customers make the job suck.

Now choo choo money!

Comment

Originally posted by redrocket5.0 View Post
        It's all of them, they are all that way. I worked for Advance, I know all about the he said she said and then nothing happens. My old lady is a manager at Advance and she hates it, she is paid good. He needs to get out of there, tell them to look into dealerships. G.M. parts is the easiest thing I have ever done.
        Ford is the easiest by far. i have worked for Chevy, Chrysler, Ford, Oreilly's, Carquest and now Mitsubishi.

Comment

We had a guy leave and went to Mitsubishi, he came back due to boredom and the fact he made no money. They put orders in once a week here. He said the hell with foreign cars. lol.

Comment

I wouldn't mind getting back into parts. I would rather be in a Ford/Mazda house though.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by redrocket5.0 View Post
              We had a guy leave and went to Mitsubishi, he came back due to boredom and the fact he made no money. They put orders in once a week here. He said the hell with foreign cars. lol.
              around here, it gets boring at times. i was offered to go back to Ford out here and declined. i have more "freedom" here at Mitsubishi.

Comment

Working...
              X