Needing a little bit of help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needing a little bit of help

Ok, so my soon to be ex wife made off with my truck, 4 wheeler and car. I wound up recovering the pickup truck. But she still has my 15000$ 4 wheeler hidden in Wylie, or lavon Texas. And the car I will recover with onstar... I am just needing some info on her known associates... Please pm me or text me if you can help 817 455 9616

That's rough, hope it works out for you man.
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Some women fucking suck. Sorry guy!

Comment

id be pissed. whos on title?

Comment

What the hell.
          Originally posted by Buzzo
          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Ouch. Sorry man.

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
              id be pissed. whos on title?
              I don't think it matters if they are currently married, she has just as much right to the vehicles as he does as far as the law is concerned, until there is a divorce decree stating otherwise.

Comment

Probably trying to keep him from selling them and stashing the money.

Comment

She is just trying to use all of my valuables to extort money... Ill give u this for this much money... Ill trade this for this.... I spent three days awake with no sleep just to find and take my truck back, dumb count didn't know how ruthless a rough neck can be... This is my one prized possession and its the nicest thing I have ever owned... I broke my back and saved for 7 years to be able to afford this truck... I got it back, but now I just want to keep getting it all back out of spite... Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Comment

$15000 4wheeler?! Cot damn, does it fly too?

Comment

is her name Amanda Bynes. kidding.

Comment

Working...
                      X