Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any board members work for five star ford lewisville?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any board members work for five star ford lewisville?

Just curious if we had anyone in sales over there.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Do they have a car that you're wanting?

Comment

yes
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Can't Skip potentially trade them for it?

That said, I did buy my old Mustang there. It was a fairly painless process.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post

I bought my 2004 there, in 2004.

Comment

i worked there till about a month and a half ago. i tried to buy from them, using the D plan and they were hitting way too hard on a Fusion. so i went to my ex employer and bought a much more loaded 200 for alot less. good luck to ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post

Yes he can, thats why I was asking. Call Bigpurd or skip CJ and see what they can do for you.

Comment

Working...
              X