No announcement yet.

Are you invested in the market?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just hope my collar position on the triple leveraged inverse cow skin rug ETF works out.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Look at all you ballers.......

Comment

roth and invested in my retirement with ient.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          I just hope my collar position on the triple leveraged inverse cow skin rug ETF works out.
          you may want to diversify into semi-precious metals... the tin and brass cowboy art market is really looking up.

I like to keep my money in art. I have a large collection of velvet paintings that should keep my money safe.

Comment

Almost forgot to mention my investment in CSHD. Going straight to the moon.
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I sold the rest of my pre 1982 pennies today. I guess I'm out of the market

Comment

speaking of, i got a 1865 fancy 5 penny in my change last week. $9 penny! CHOOO CHOOOOO$$$$$$$

Comment

fully invested!!

Comment

Maxed out and diversified on my 401k. Additionally, was given about $10000 in HPQ stock that will be fully vested in another year. I also have a Roth IRA I'm putting a few bucks in. I'm going to increase that and re-balance the distribution. I'm reading up on stock investing. A buddy suggested I use eoption.com for my stock buys. Anyone here have anything to say about them or make any other recommendations.

Comment

I'm so diversified, the stock market has money invested in me!

Comment

I am trying to get some money put up, after going through what my mom is putting me through I want to make damn sure I don't put my kiddos through it.

Plus I want to live comfortably. 401k is where mine is at for now. Doing pretty well. Would love to get myself fluent and with time enough to vest my own money at one point though.

Comment

Hey, I need all you smart sum bitches to invest my money properly.

Comment

Mortimer and Randolph told me to invest heavily into orange juice futures.

Comment

White people problems...

Comment

Working...
                              X