Police Alligators in the sewers....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Alligators in the sewers....

OK, it was a water treatment plant... But...

---------------------

Man attacked by alligator while fleeing deputies during traffic stop

PINELLAS PARK, Fla. – Authorities say a Florida man ran from the law and into an alligator's jaws.

The Pinellas County Sheriff's Office says 20-year-old Bryan Zuniga was pulled over for failing to maintain a single lane Thursday at about 2:50 a.m.

Deputies say Zuniga stopped the vehicle and jumped out of the passenger door. He then broke through a vinyl fence and escaped.

The Tampa Bay area man was found at a local hospital a few hours later. He told deputies he had been attacked by an alligator near a water treatment plant. He was being treated for multiple puncture wounds to the face, arm and armpit area.

He has been charged with fleeing police, driving with a suspended or revoked license and resisting an officer without violence.

Alligators? In Florida? No way!
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Ftpa

Comment

Still came out cheaper than a DUI. Hahah
        Vortex rear stand $75
        8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
        My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
        but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
        11 4 door
        13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Vinyl fence WTF? LOLz whoooooooo's Zuuuuuuuniga?

Comment

I'm surprised they didn't charge him for illegally feeding the alligator.

A Florida airboat captain was arrested Friday on charges of feeding the alligator that chomped off his right hand. Wallace Weatherholt faces a second-degree misdemeanor charge for an alleged act th…

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
            X