Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone going to Austin for the Austrailian V8 Supercars next weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going to Austin for the Austrailian V8 Supercars next weekend?

I'll be there. Curious if anyone else is going.

Wish I could, saw them in Perth back in 04..they were pretty bad ass.

Comment

I'm tied up, unfortunately.

Is World Challenge going to be racing there as well this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
        I'll be there for the World Challenge. COTA site mentioned only V8 Supercars. Weird...hope my tickets work.

Comment

Ugh...
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Will be there with just about every other track knucklehead in NASA TX at Turn 15.

Comment

I am probably going.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                I'm tied up, unfortunately.

Yep! I'll be on the pit box & in the paddock with the #17 Boss 302R if anyone wants to come by and say hi. It's a double-header weekend, racing Saturday & Sunday.

Comment

I'll be there!

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                  Yep! I'll be on the pit box & in the paddock with the #17 Boss 302R if anyone wants to come by and say hi. It's a double-header weekend, racing Saturday & Sunday.
                  Coool! How do we get back there to say hi.
                  Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

<-- jealous.

Hook me up on that racket!

Comment

Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
                      I'll be there!

Coool! How do we get back there to say hi.
                      Not sure. I've got a World Challenge hardcard for all-access but I don't know how the tickets are going to work. Typically the WC paddocks are open to the fans, but I know when we have been partnered with NASCAR, shit has been limited. Never been to COTA, and I've never seen the V8 supercars live, so I've got no idea. There isn't even a mention of WC or any other support races on the website. If you make it to the paddocks, we will probably be parked next to another Ford team(Capaldi), and we will be in a white toterhome with a white/red/blue Boss 302R #17. With the way the rules are(intake restrictor sizes), and given how fast the track is, I don't see a Boss winning it. Probably one of the Caymans or possibly Andy Lee in a Camaro, but hopefully we are the fastest Ford w/17 year-old driver Alec Udell. I'll be there Wednesday morning through the end of the weekend, and leaving straight from there after the race to take the car to Watson Engineering in Detroit for their magic touch. Come by and say hi if you can.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                        <-- jealous.

Hook me up on that racket!
                        You don't want this racket I promise you!!

Comment

You don't want this racket I promise you!!
                          It can't be that bad. lol

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                            It can't be that bad. lol
                            Yes it can

Comment

Not sure. I've got a World Challenge hardcard for all-access but I don't know how the tickets are going to work. Typically the WC paddocks are open to the fans, but I know when we have been partnered with NASCAR, shit has been limited. Never been to COTA, and I've never seen the V8 supercars live, so I've got no idea. There isn't even a mention of WC or any other support races on the website. If you make it to the paddocks, we will probably be parked next to another Ford team(Capaldi), and we will be in a white toterhome with a white/red/blue Boss 302R #17. With the way the rules are(intake restrictor sizes), and given how fast the track is, I don't see a Boss winning it. Probably one of the Caymans or possibly Andy Lee in a Camaro, but hopefully we are the fastest Ford w/17 year-old driver Alec Udell. I'll be there Wednesday morning through the end of the weekend, and leaving straight from there after the race to take the car to Watson Engineering in Detroit for their magic touch. Come by and say hi if you can.
                              Did Alec sell his miata after his pops got pissed about NASA not bending the rules for being late to grid?
                              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Working...
                              X