For posterity.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
    lots of spine.. there are no stips, and an internet handshake doesnt mean a shit.

frost, hobble your ass over here and get some too.
    No stipulations? This whole 11 pages have been nothing but you putting up stipulations and terms that change faster than you can pedal that single speed bike of yours. Hell, you've even said that you'll change them again if anyone shows up and you'll have your gang of douche bags jump someone if you're losing.

No. Spine. Chickenshit. Trash.

You don't want any of me. I don't box, I don't street fight. I have a brain injury and I don't do good-natured wrestling. If you play with me you will have to be carried to a hospital which is why I won't get into one of your scuffles. And if you were stupid enough to bring friends to jump me? Have a lot of them because I know after I'm put back together I will come for every one of you.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
      I've noticed a distinct pattern. The later it gets the more mouthy you get, Rodney. The next morning is always followed with back pedaling.
      I previously said that this is the safest for you to talk to me, in which it is, but if you act like this in person then I will slap you in the face with big ass smile on my face.

You are a bitch.

I will agree to a charity boxing match with you. I hope we can agree to bare knuckles, but I will still throw 10% of my winnings to Sosoe.
      the later it gets the more i drank..

those return stips are fuckin stupid. im not fighting you without gear for your sake. i dont mind getting my head rattled but if you make me bite my tongue i swear i will kick you in the nuts, pull your hair, spit in your mouth and cut you across the achilles.. you dont want that. we will sit down, dring a beer at noon, and write up a business plan. im trying to show you how to make money. if you dont wanna drink the koolaid then keep your mouth closed.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
        That would be me
        fuck you.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

those return stips are fuckin stupid. im not fighting you without gear for your sake. i dont mind getting my head rattled but if you make me bite my tongue i swear i will kick you in the nuts, pull your hair, spit in your mouth and cut you across the achilles.. you dont want that. we will sit down, dring a beer at noon, and write up a business plan. im trying to show you how to make money. if you dont wanna drink the koolaid then keep your mouth closed.
          I thought you said you didn't have stipulations.
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• You wouldn't know how to make money if it involved anything other than taking it out of your mom's purse while she slept.

Comment

come to 75208 first, its closer. i got bandaids.
              Why? So you can duck out like a bitch? You work your lips more than the bitches working corners on Harry Hines. Keep on frontin homie.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Fucking try. If you're the first loss on my record I will hand you $2000.

Comment

• You're not hood, you're not street, you're not tough. You've always tried to claim some fake street cred, like you watched too many episodes of fresh prince.

You're a spoiled brat from frisco.

If anything you're a blonkey.

Comment

• bunch of badasses in here

Comment

• Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
                      Oops I bumped it, now what?
                      See what you fucking did?!?!?

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                      where were you? you got next after eric.. you're gonna put yourself in a very vicarious situation, player.
                      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                        bunch of badasses in here
                        I would seriously box you for charity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                          You wouldn't know how to make money if it involved anything other than taking it out of your mom's purse while she slept.
                          LMAO! I love this thread.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• I would have a hard time getting down to a size that you would think was fair. You would make up some more stipulations. Trayvon you need to pull your head out of your ass and realize that you were a punk yesterday, you are a punk today, and you will still be a punk tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              I would seriously box you for charity.
                              haha, boxing is gay. a regular fight would be cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                                See what you fucking did?!?!?
                                The weather died down and I was bored, sorry

Comment

Working...
                                X