No announcement yet.

For posterity.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naynay's motley crew of backup hipsters...

Boot shaking commence!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      No, theres a difference between bitching and snitching, you're a snitch and you know what happens to snitches...
      lol, I am still here, so why don’t you tell me, what happens to snitches?

So all these people in the news are snitches too, you know when the Benghazi hearing and all....what happens to them?
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• They get ice cream sammiches
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
          lol, I am still here, so why don’t you tell me, what happens to snitches?

So all these people in the news are snitches too, you know when the Benghazi hearing and all....what happens to them?
          Bad choice. They 'vanish' under national security
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Brent you are on to something. You know my game all too well!

I don't want to fight mr Harvey. I don't know the man. All the stops kept changing. I should have just met up with him Saturday night but I didn't. This isn't about a fight. As I've stated I have a goon squad for that.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Frost that same vanishing happens to conspiracy victims!
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                Frost that same vanishing happens to conspiracy victims!
                You mean like how we're supposed to believe all those killed in the 9/11 plane crashes didn't exist and their families are phantoms?
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• I would simply post my number but I know what you douche bags will do with it. Harvey, pm me let's talk and set up a FRIENDLY redemption convo. I need your size/weight so I can write a set of rules. If you don't like my rules then we call it a draw and save it all for a later date. Either way I need 60 days to get back in shape so let's just say fall time. Til then let it day and the fanboys can simmer on that.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                    You mean like how we're supposed to believe all those killed in the 9/11 plane crashes didn't exist and their families are phantoms?
                    Not the ones who were murdered by the bush admin. They were real victims.
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Seriously dude, just stop.....
                      2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
                      2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

I would simply post my number but I know what you douche bags will do with it. Harvey, pm me let's talk and set up a FRIENDLY redemption convo. I need your size/weight so I can write a set of rules. If you don't like my rules then we call it a draw and save it all for a later date. Either way I need 60 days to get back in shape so let's just say fall time. Til then let it day and the fanboys can simmer on that.
                        LOL
                        2012 GT500

Comment

• What a joke!

Comment

Not the ones who were murdered by the bush admin. They were real victims.
                            I guess the landing gear they found last week was a plant too.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              Shut the fuck up!
                              Oh look another welcher (pappapecker jr)

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                                Oh look another welcher (pappapecker jr)

Comment

Working...
                                X