"Does he look like a b!tch?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    I like Rodney. I think he's been acting like an idiot lately, but he's a likable idiot.
    This.
    Rodney is cool, hes the sole reason I built a 500+hp car, can you imagine getting beat by a spoiled ass black kid with his hat on backwards in a LS1 T/A? Hes always been cool with me, so he gets drunk/krunk'd at parties and gets beat up, its cheap entertainment. He's really harmless, its good to see him married and a father, he was on a dead pool for awhile.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    But the mods don't really do their job when it comes to racist remarks and such, so this is what it turned in to.
    I do my best, but I can't do everything myself and then assholes like Pro88lx jump my shit for enforcing the one rule we have, which is no more as you can see.

So fuck it I guess, I'll get rid of the spam bots and trollers. Its not my board so not much I can do.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      I do my best, but I can't do everything myself and then assholes like Pro88lx jump my shit for enforcing the one rule we have, which is no more as you can see.
      im an asshole for pointing out you calling a black dude a "monday" while jumping other peoples asses for the same shit? Ok dude.

Comment

• I don't trust him, therefore, I don't like him. Rodney, that is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
          I don't trust him, therefore, I don't like him. Rodney, that is.
          Matt doesnt trust him as far as he can throw him either LOL!!

Comment

So fuck it I guess, I'll get rid of the spam bots and trollers. Its not my board so not much I can do.
            I know you do, I'm not singling you out at all.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I always knew he enjoyed getting his ass kicked, followed by getting his shit pushed in, fucking fairy...
              So he IS a gimp!
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Everyone takes this shit ( the Internet ) way too seriously. I would have a beer with any of you except: majorownage, dlachance, cobraman, probie, crapstang, 91coupemike, mike, Idrivea4banger, ELVIS, and BradM. the last 4 are just a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                  Everyone takes this shit ( the Internet ) way too seriously. I would have a beer with any of you except: majorownage, dlachance, cobraman, probie, crapstang, 91coupemike, mike, Idrivea4banger, ELVIS, and BradM. the last 4 are just a joke.
                  What I cant be on the banned list too?
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Everyone takes this shit ( the Internet ) way too seriously. I would have a beer with any of you except: majorownage, dlachance, cobraman, probie, crapstang, 91coupemike, mike, Idrivea4banger, ELVIS, and BradM. the last 4 are just a joke.
                    its on fucker!!!! meet me in wyoming! your ass is mine!

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                      its on fucker!!!! meet me in wyoming! your ass is mine!

god bless.
                      You can't push 10 buttons, I can't meet up with you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
                        What I cant be on the banned list too?
                        I like everybody named BJ.

Comment

I like everybody named BJ.
                          Other than a bartender once, I have never liked anyone named BJ..

And it's funny, women defualt to BJ when they forget my name. Then look at me funny when I say "sure"
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
                            Other than a bartender once, I have never liked anyone named BJ..

And it's funny, women defualt to BJ when they forget my name. Then look at me funny when I say "sure"
                            You're doing it wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
                              You're doing it wrong.
                              screw up my name?

Comment

Everyone takes this shit ( the Internet ) way too seriously. I would have a beer with any of you except: majorownage, dlachance, cobraman, probie, crapstang, 91coupemike, mike, Idrivea4banger, ELVIS, and BradM.
                                Horseshit! I've seen you have a beer in the presence of more than 4 of those people.

Comment

Working...
                                X