Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
    hey eric, notice, i never turned down a challenge

you have been dodging my sig for three days now. and dont act like you post from you phone at home.

dont lie.

Just post it if you want me to see it so badly dumbass. Is the internet that fucking hard for you?

Comment

• How do you get your ass handled at every party??
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• notice eric lives in the early 2000s

i havent been to a party that this board has hosted in a LONG time, and i've chilled out quite a bit since then. i have no real desire to "party" with the majority of yall that joined after i got back on this site. i dont know you, and i dont need new friends.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

notice eric lives in the early 2000s

i havent been to a party that this board has hosted in a LONG time, and i've chilled out quite a bit since then. i have no real desire to "party" with the majority of yall that joined after i got back on this site. i dont know you, and i dont need new friends.

Originally posted by naynay View Post
          and last time i was at back 9 for the osirus thing

8 months is like a life sentence, huh?

Comment

• that was hardly a party, and i didnt show up til you were passed out with sharpie all over you in a fucking booth. get real.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
              8 months is like a life sentence, huh?
              thats probably why she left you.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

that was hardly a party, and i didnt show up til you were passed out with sharpie all over you in a fucking booth. get real.

Everything has a simple logical explanation that magically exonerates you, huh?

Comment

• no, but you're the type to show up to a "party" to celebrate the life of a fallen member, and be the first one falling down drunk. inexplicable behavior, imo, for a 40 y/o man. good thing you wont be having kids.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• oh and in before the your kid doesnt stand a chance crap, you got a lot of ground to cover, i.e. finding another girl to stay with you for 3 months.
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

no, but you're the type to show up to a "party" to celebrate the life of a fallen member, and be the first one falling down drunk. inexplicable behavior, imo, for a 40 y/o man. good thing you wont be having kids.

Ah, so would the guy with the DUI that now holds himself to a high standard in matters involving alcohol please explain to me the vertical moral scope that is involved in starting shit at so many parties that your claim to fame is being known as having a glass jaw? Inexplicable behavior indeed.

Comment

oh and in before the your kid doesnt stand a chance crap, you got a lot of ground to cover, i.e. finding another girl to stay with you for 3 months.

You're the one in need of bringing up other peoples families repeatedly. I'm just chuckling at how your parents have so much money to have a son with so little class.

Comment

You're the one in need of bringing up other peoples families repeatedly. I'm just chuckling at how your parents have so much money to have a son with so little class.

RUN Tell DaT!!!!!1.......

........HOMEBOY!!!!
                          Ded

Comment

says the guy who's wife sucked off 4 members of this website 3 weeks after their wedding, lol.
                            What's this about?

Comment

who's family? allen and michelle? she is my friend. who else? i keep a lot of names out of my mouth out of respect. you should do the same. might suit you well, since the armerican dream wasn't a good fit.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by GE View Post
                                What's this about?
                                you missed out on that "party"
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X