Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going to Vegas soon, wana go to the Grand Canyon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to Vegas soon, wana go to the Grand Canyon.

Im going to Las Vegas on the 29th of this month for 5 days with a group of 30 people. Four of those days are booked solid with bachelor/bachelorette stuff. The Thursday is free all day and my g/f and I wanted to go see the Grand Canyon. We aren't sure how we want to do it and was looking for advice. We were looking at the helicopter tours but we really wana get out and take a good look too. We looked at bus tours but dont like the idea of being stuck in a slow ass bus all day. So far we are leaning towards renting a car and driving.

Another thing we aren't sure of is north or south rim. What are your opinions on this and why?
    Originally posted by Marisa
    we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Rent a car and do what you want. I recommend seeing the Hoover dam as well.
    sigpic

Comment

Agreed! ^^
      Scott Ganow
      Lone Star Performance
      16300 Midway Rd
      Addison, TX 75001
      214-630-5006

Comment

They have some great deals out there on Harley rentals if you have a motorcycle license

Comment

I hope your group Vegas trip goes better than my did.
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
              Were there about nine people in your group?

Comment

I went to vages last year and stop by the grand canyon,very cool.Try to wake your way by the skywalk and grand canyon.Also go by the hoover damm if you haven't been there,its pretty close to vegas.Just be prepaired to do ALOT of walking at the canyou,especially if your going on one of the trails.

Comment

Originally posted by slowturbocar View Post
                  I went to vages last year and stop by the grand canyon,very cool.Try to wake your way by the skywalk and grand canyon.Also go by the hoover damm if you haven't been there,its pretty close to vegas.Just be prepaired to do ALOT of walking at the canyou,especially if your going on one of the trails.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    Were there about nine people in your group?
                    Solid.
                    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Working...
                    X