Anyone know printers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know printers?

I'm looking for a printer that is laser not ink that can do letter and 11x17 separate trays of course.... I've been looking but can't find shit.

If it does more awesome but it must have those options I mentioned.

If anyone can help, thanks a bunch.

how often are you going to use it? Probably cheaper to just get it printed at a print shop

Comment

For Engineering business..... MEP work. So it would get used 24/7.

In the drafting area as well so about 10-15 people accessing it on network.

Right now I'm looking at this.

Last edited by papapepper; 01-13-2011, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Have you considered leasing a printer with a service contract? I'm not 100% sure of the business side of it - but basically it helps so you pay a fee and get your printers serviced and ink filled etc....

doespeedturnuon did this at one point in his life I think - he maybe able to fill you in on the details a little better.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
          Have you considered leasing a printer with a service contract? I'm not 100% sure of the business side of it - but basically it helps so you pay a fee and get your printers serviced and ink filled etc....

doespeedturnuon did this at one point in his life I think - he maybe able to fill you in on the details a little better.
          My boss doesn't like to lease and would love it delivered tomorrow. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
            For Engineering business..... MEP work. So it would get used 24/7.

In the drafting area as well so about 10-15 people accessing it on network.

Right now I'm looking at this.

http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en...reg_R1002_USEN
            This printer will serve a small group of heavy print users very well. I agree that it needs to have Service Contract. Don't skimp on the service and the printer will provide many years of good output.

Comment

Originally posted by Stangs 4 Life View Post
              This printer will serve a small group of heavy print users very well. I agree that it needs to have Service Contract. Don't skimp on the service and the printer will provide many years of good output.
              thanks I'm looking into that right now. I'm pretty sure he would get a service contract simply because that's what we do with our plotter.

Comment

i have a buddy that all he does is printers and can deff hook you up lmk and i can pm you his info

Comment

Working...
                X