anyone know a verizon service tech?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know a verizon service tech?

Our Fios Isn't Working, Looks Like The Dumb Dog Chewed The Cable And Its Not Getting Signal.

Verizon Says They Can't Get A Tech Out Til Monday....We Need This Fixed Asap. Katrina Works From The House On The Weekend And No Internet means No Work.

If Anyone Can Get Us In Touch With A Tech that Fix This We'll Try To Make It Worth His Time.

Ignore The Capitals My Phone Auto Capitalizes While Typing Online And I Can't Figure Out How To Change it
    --Marcus

tether your internet through your wireless phone. Its free and is typically more than fast enough

Comment

if you have fios the only way some can fix that is they have a fiber splicer. The drop is fiber coming into the house.

Comment

Your phone is a ratard

Comment

I believe that drop to your house is just RG-6 from the fiber demarc. If it's the rg6, you can get tools from radio shack and put new connectors on both sides and fix it pretty quickly. If it's fiber, you're out of luck. I doubt it's fiber though, highly unlikely it's exposed for anything to chew at it. Post a pic of the chewed piece..

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
            Your phone is a ratard
            The jellybean update for my razr maxx did that shit...
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
              The jellybean update for my razr maxx did that shit...
              Lol Guess What Phone I Have.....

Also Since The Update I Can't Turn My Phone Into A Hotspot So No Way To Tether Anything
              --Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
                Lol Guess What Phone I Have.....

Also Since The Update I Can't Turn My Phone Into A Hotspot So No Way To Tether Anything
                I went out and bought a Galaxy Note 2 when my Razr Maxx froze up. They sent me another, but it just sits in a drawer. It WAS hands-down the best phone I ever owned until that shit update. My wife has been putting off the update for over a month.
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                X