Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

someone door dinged the car! Fuuuuuuuuuuudge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Christian, that is a fucken bullshit scenario. Kids dont think, they are just in lala land and dont gaf about anything but having fun. Its the way they are brought up.

One day leaving a movie with my pop's, some ass hat kid comes running around the car and opens his door into my mom's Porsche. I look at him and he looks like the kid just shot his dog. The kid looks at my dad like oops, no biggie and climbs in the car. I say "arent you going to say anything to the parents?" and he says "no, no fucken point, cant ever have anything nice these days" and drives off...

The nail thing Laser did was fucken sweet though.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
      I'm pretty sure it wasn't. Because if it was Christian probably would of turn it into a heap of metal and then slowly and painfully killed the assailant with his stare.
      This! Things would have gotten real sweaty up in that bitch.
      Ded

Comment

I heard of a guy once who carries a valve core remover in all of his vehicles in case some jerk dings his vehicles.

Pull out the valve core on a couple of tires and leave em wondering what happened

I don't know him personally, but I heard he used it last week when his wife's SRT8 jeep was dinged at dinner by some guy in a big f250. So I hear....
        1990 Mustang GT - 8.17 @ 176
        1994 Supra TT - 6 speed
        2013 Viper Coupe - Just a Dodge
        2009 Rubicon - Lifted, geared, bumpered
        1991 Syclone - 25K miles
        1970 Roadrunner - Thanks Gary
        2013 GT500, 2016 Hellcat, 1972 C10
        1999 Baja - Water Toy

Comment

Originally posted by boost addict View Post
          I heard of a guy once who carries a valve core remover in all of his vehicles in case some jerk dings his vehicles.

Pull out the valve core on a couple of tires and leave em wondering what happened

I don't know him personally, but I heard he used it last week when his wife's SRT8 jeep was dinged at dinner by some guy in a big f250. So I hear....
          hey u have a SRT Jeep in your sig... great story.

Comment

I'd be pissed! My slowmaro go keyed not to long ago...I wanted to shoot someone
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by boost addict View Post

Shit...I carry an 18 volt Dewalt Cordless drill and drill bits in my truck. They fuck up my truck like that I promise its gonna take more than valve stem cores to air up their tires again.

Comment

Working...
              X