No announcement yet.

For those that know me and those that don't

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry again for digging up an old thread. This past month I've been diagnosed for the third time. This time it has affected my liver. I started my first round of chemo this week. I must say... It sucks lol. If anyone here has had to experience chemo is there anything other than the nausea and feeling like shit I should expect?

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne fontenot View Post
      Sorry again for digging up an old thread. This past month I've been diagnosed for the third time. This time it has affected my liver. I started my first round of chemo this week. I must say... It sucks lol. If anyone here has had to experience chemo is there anything other than the nausea and feeling like shit I should expect?
      Fuck, man.

Comment

• damn man. sorry to hear that. prayers sent.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Thanks guys. I'm sure I speak for every man here. As a husband of 20 years and a father. I rather it be me than my wife or daughter. I've beat it twice can do it again

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm sure I speak for every man here. As a husband of 20 years and a father. I rather it be me than my wife or daughter. I've beat it twice can do it again
            damnit man, hate to hear this.
            Please let us know if you need anything.
            kick its ass and get better soon

Comment

• Dude you are a tuff son of a bitch! I wish you a fast recovery.

Comment

Thanks guys. The worst part is they are saying I will be in the hospital for 3 weeks and out of work for 3 months
                Jesus. Why don't they just take the whole gallbladder out and call it a day?

Comment

• Did that the first time with the Whipple. First time it was hall latter half my pancreas and foot of my intestine. Second time it was 8 inches of colon. This time they want rondo the chemo to shrink the spots so they don't have to take too much of my liver

Comment

• Best wishes and prayers for successful treatment, I think you'll beat this.

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm sure I speak for every man here. As a husband of 20 years and a father. I rather it be me than my wife or daughter. I've beat it twice can do it again
                      As a father & husband... YES!

Another prayer your way sir.

David

Comment

• Damn that sucks! wish you the best of luck!
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Best of luck man, hopefully they can get rid of this nuisance you've been having to deal with once and for all.
                          Allstate Insurance
                          Dominguez Agency
                          1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
                          Arlington, TX. 76018
                          817-405-2011
                          tdominguez@allstate.com
                          Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

• Good vibes coming your way.

Comment

• Tougher than me brother. I've seen what this cancer does to people and a lesser man would have been dead long ago.
                              Good luck with your upcoming journey.

Comment

• I appreciate that a lot. They're trying to drain all the coonass out of me but I refuse lol

Comment

Working...
                                X