No announcement yet.

For those that know me and those that don't

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not one of those guys that gives false promises or snake oil, bu I pass this information on to people. There is a drug called low dose naltrexone. I am currently on it for my Crohn's disease and I am in total remission for 4 years now. It's cheap, safe, and has very few side effects.

LDN shows fairly remarkable promise in pancreatic cancers, as well as other cancers. You can get it prescribed off label if you can find a doctor that doesn't have his head up his own ass.

Take a look into it, see what you think.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
      What about going there on Friday July 1 for an early dinner (say 630ish) and then heading out to Northstar for some Pro Mods vs Fuel Altereds + Jet Car?

Poker88qq sebagai agen judi poker88 qq online terpercaya Indonesia. Permainan judi poker dominoqq terlengkap. Deposit termurah dan bonus jackpot terbesar.

That sounds like a badass time to me...

Sorry I never got back to you on this. Chemo has been brutal. I'm down 32 pounds in a month and the nausea has been horrible. I've done 3 rounds and will do my 4th this next week. They want to scan after it so hopefully there won't be too many more rounds. I don't know if I can take it

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne fontenot View Post
        Sorry I never got back to you on this. Chemo has been brutal. I'm down 32 pounds in a month and the nausea has been horrible. I've done 3 rounds and will do my 4th this next week. They want to scan after it so hopefully there won't be too many more rounds. I don't know if I can take it
        Praying for strength brother.

David

Comment

No apologies needed, friend! I just want to see you on the other side of this. We'll have a Dr Pepper together. Anytime.
          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Damn man, keep on keeping on.

Comment

You have to...giving up is not an option.

Comment

• Keep going, man. Don't give up.

Comment

• If anyone is interested. My car is for sale in the classifieds

Comment

• Comment

• Thanks for posting that sir!

David

Comment

I had 7 weeks of radiation to treat my neck after a tumor was removed from the back of my throat. I could not eat.. Only liquid diet through a feeding tube.. By the time I could eat again.. I had lost 65lbs. Was 6'2" 245 before the surgery .. Got down to 180.
                        Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                        90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

• That suck man. Well I ended up doing a total of 12 rounds of chemo. I went from 190 to 146 was the lowest. I am now waiting to do a pet scan and ct to see what the chemo did.

Comment

That suck man. Well I ended up doing a total of 12 rounds of chemo. I went from 190 to 146 was the lowest. I am now waiting to do a pet scan and ct to see what the chemo did.
                            It's all good Now.. That was 13 years ago.. All is well now! Hope your rest come back clear man!
                            Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                            90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

• best wishes !!

Comment

• Glad to see you posting Wayne! Stay strong!
                                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                                X