• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    Ronda Rousey will punish it.
    Maaaaybe.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Why are there classes based on gender? Why not no classes so the best is absolutely the best and no asterisk beside the name?

In fact why aren't there classes for one heavyweight versus two flyweights? Or one hot big tittied chick with a machete versus two short dicked guys with spoons?

Comment

Originally posted by Bassics View Post
        Why are there classes based on gender? Why not no classes so the best is absolutely the best and no asterisk beside the name?

In fact why aren't there classes for one heavyweight versus two flyweights? Or one hot big tittied chick with a machete versus two short dicked guys with spoons?
        I might do a Pay-per-view to see that!

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
          I might do a Pay-per-view to see that!
          I'd buy tickets and fly to the event.
          sigpic

Comment

Reminds me of a Futurama Episode.

2004 Suzuki DL650
            1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

been a while since i followed mma, but don't think i've ever witnessed a shin choke. nice

Comment

If he wants to be bad and tough and compete in a male-dominated sport, why try to change into a girl? It makes no sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                  If he wants to be bad and tough and compete in a male-dominated sport, why try to change into a girl? It makes no sense to me.
                  Because he wasn't competitive against men? He is essentially "wife beating" right now, he just pisses sitting down.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                    It's a BS way to make a lot of cash because your bone and muscle structure is still that of a man. Toss it in the ring with a man AND woman and say "Hey, since you wanted to be both, you get to fight both."

Let's get it on!
                    "She" has to be woman both physically (sex change operation obviously) but also hormonally.

They test both men and women for anabolic/androgenic steroid use. Women cheat just as much as the guys do (and arguably more) in strength-type events. Anavar, Equipoise and Winstrol are the drugs of choice since they help gain more strength and not as much muscle mass (and help fly under the radar. In short, "she" would have to be able to compete at the legal testosterone levels of the other women: if she was able to produce enough testosterone to have the 'male advantage', she would pop for the levels when tested and get DQd.

I think it's weird that you have a guy who wants to be a woman and then fight like a man, but to each their own. It would crack me up to see "her" consistently testing at too high of a male hormone level and be forced to fight flyweight men's division. You could legally beat the shit out of her for being out of the kitchen! Oh the hilarity that could ensue...
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I have seen some tough in fucking shape women. Weight around 150 to 170 and very fit. Some of them could definitely hold their own with the average guy. Having said that, it is the exception rather than the norm.
                      Then there is the 6'4" plow horse women that would hurt most men. That is freakish. This dude/girl is an oddity and trying to cash in on it. Good luck, hats off to anyone that make a buck these days.

Comment

Still looks more female than that cyborg chick... Thats a fuckin man!!!
                        2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Working...
                        X