Don't call the cops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
    That post right there explains A LOT. He never amounted to shit so he thought he'd get himself a badge and a gun.
    Just glad he is not a cop in my city. I probably wouldn't be able to sleep at night. lol
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Oh there wasn't badgering between you and Eric? LOL Damn you're either blind as fuck or dumb as fuck. I'm leaning towards the latter. and LMAO you have no authority over me dick wad, get over yourself.
      If it was between Arnold and I, why did you get in the middle of it? Are you starved for attention there youngster??

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      You think you have some sort of authority here? That is hilarious but really explains a lot.

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
      That post right there explains A LOT. He never amounted to shit so he thought he'd get himself a badge and a gun.
      It fully explains that you see me as my job, when in fact here I'm just another member. You are just two of several who can't separate my occupation from my posts.

You are both little sideline observers that can't play the game, so you come online and criticize it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        That happened before you were born, and there is a HUGE difference between that and this.
        very true, but the point i was making is old news eventually turns into old news. if i cant talk about JFK because im not old enough, how about the tornados in OK. they no longer in the news. could that not be the same reason?

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          Just glad he is not a cop in my city. I probably wouldn't be able to sleep at night. lol
          Fuck no, It would be like Unlawful Entry.
          Last edited by Trip McNeely; 06-19-2013, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• Drats! Foiled again by trublu's chicanery and manipulation!
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Let's recap. I made this post (for a reason that escaped Trip).

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
              I wonder why this fell off the news world.
              And Trip takes this opportunity to put his foot in his mouth:

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
              You whine and bitch about people making fun of you, this is why.

Bringing up old ass threads just to say ONE LAST THING.
              And here come's Eric (Arnold) and his nut buddy Alan to make negative (and not constructive) comments:

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              Did your wife tell you Karina & Maks are reuniting on Broadway? I'm so excited!
              Give Nanus a break, he's just trolling. Err I mean 03bluanus.
              So, I had to spell it out for Trip, since he was clueless:

There was actually a point, but you're too stupid to realize it.

Nice pointless use of a post.

Awww, Alan, did I get under your skin? I guess you didn't have anything intelligent to say, so you had to go with insults!

Arnold, did you like the multi-quote?
              And the reeling in of Alan and Trip begins.... Hey guys, can I have my hook, line, and sinker back????

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                Drats! Foiled again by trublu's chicanery and manipulation!
                That line is getting old. Can you come up with a new one please???

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                  If it was between Arnold and I, why did you get in the middle of it? Are you starved for attention there youngster??

Ohhh, I thought there wasn't any badgering? Now there is? Of course there was, WTF did you think I was talking about, nimrod. I was pointing out the point of you bringing it back because you just can't get enough!

It fully explains that you see me as my job, when in fact here I'm just another member. You are just two of several who can't separate my occupation from my posts.
                  How can we separate it??? LOL! You are out there defending every crooked one on a news story every thread!

You are both little sideline observers that can't play the game, so you come online and criticize it.
                  "You don't even know what it's like!!"

Comment

I wish I was black and had an associates degree so I could get immediately hired into his elite unit of crime fighters.
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

• You know whats scary this mental midget has a badge and gun, Hell if he cant get over not getting the last word in on a internet forum how the hell does he function on the streets?

Comment

I wish I was black and had an associates degree so I could get immediately hired into his elite unit of crime fighters.
                        But wait, you still have to pass that Civil Service Exam!

Comment

Dallas and I think Ft Worth are letting that slide for folks of color. Maybe there's some shoe polish in his past?

Comment

But wait, you still have to pass that Civil Service Exam!
                            I bet it is a real monster. Probably have to know about fractions and shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                              That line is getting old. Can you come up with a new one please???
                              Sure.

If you're going to make lame attempts to insult the intelligence of others, don't make stupid grammatical errors.
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Ohhh, I thought there wasn't any badgering? Now there is? Of course there was, WTF did you think I was talking about, nimrod. I was pointing out the point of you bringing it back because you just can't get enough!

How can we separate it??? LOL! You are out there defending every crooked one on a news story every thread!

You have swallowed the kool aid. Go ahead and use the Arnold tactic of saying something that's false. Say it enough times and someone will believe you.....

Give it a try. Hell, from what I've seen you post over the years, you should do a bang up job.

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                                You know whats scary this mental midget has a badge and gun, Hell if he cant get over not getting the last word in on a internet forum how the hell does he function on the streets?
                                Takes one to know one, Sig......

And with that retort, I have to add that I've done such a horrible job over the years, that I have a board member riding out this week. I guess you guys haven't done a good enough job of turning everyone against me.

It's quite easy to see through your anger, hate, and jealousy so much that I continue to draw business from this very pool...

*insert evil laugh here*

Comment

Working...
                                X