Don't call the cops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    I bet it is a real monster. Probably have to know about fractions and shit.
    trublu aced the fucking ASVAB.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
      Sure.

If you're going to make lame attempts to insult the intelligence of others, don't make stupid grammatical errors.
      Oh noes! It's the grammar Po-leece!!

Comment

If you're going to make lame attempts to insult the intelligence of others, don't make stupid grammatical errors.
        Pffft. Everybody knows it's always "he and I" not "him and me"!
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

trublu aced the fucking ASVAB.
          Actually, I did.

That's how I got into the crypto field...

True story...

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
            You have swallowed the kool aid. Go ahead and use the Arnold tactic of saying something that's false. Say it enough times and someone will believe you.....

Give it a try. Hell, from what I've seen you post over the years, you should do a bang up job.

Takes one to know one, Sig......

And with that retort, I have to add that I've done such a horrible job over the years, that I have a board member riding out this week. I guess you guys haven't done a good enough job of turning everyone against me.

It's quite easy to see through your anger, hate, and jealousy so much that I continue to draw business from this very pool...

*insert evil laugh here*

Well ant that special, he has him a new badge bunny. How sweet/

Comment

• Originally posted by sig239 View Post
              Well ant that special, he has him a new badge bunny. How sweet/
              Jealousy is a bitch.

Well, this has been fun. You guys can have the last word tonight, since it's your goal, and I'm going to finish watching the Hawks/Bruins game....

Comment

Actually, I did.

That's how I got into the crypto field...

True story...
                Oh, I know - it was in one of your "list of accomplishments" posts.
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

You have swallowed the kool aid. Go ahead and use the Arnold tactic of saying something that's false. Say it enough times and someone will believe you.....

I guess it's false when you are the only one who thinks it's so? Gotcha.

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

It's quite easy to see through your anger, hate, and jealousy so much that I continue to draw business from this very pool...

*insert evil laugh here*
                  I've never seen someone so proud to be so dumb and childish. lol

Comment

Oh, I know - it was in one of your "list of accomplishments" posts.
                    These god damn fractions are tough.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• The medical examiner's report says he died of multiple gunshot wounds. Cue dramatic theme!
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Well, you guys were busy last night. lol

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

It fully explains that you see me as my job, when in fact here I'm just another member. You are just two of several who can't separate my occupation from my posts.

There is no separating you from your profession. It's the main reason you end up constantly making a fool of yourself and them soaking the site in tears of rage when it's pointed out to you. I believe I was pointing this out in fact when you started making personal attacks about my family. What an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          Well, you guys were busy last night. lol
                          Matt finally came out of the closet so it was all worth it.
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

• Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                            You know whats scary this mental midget has a badge and gun, Hell if he cant get over not getting the last word in on a internet forum how the hell does he function on the streets?
                            Cops always get the last word on the street or a person goes to jail and it cost you a shit ton of money. That's the easy way, if you try and exercise your rights, most times you are tazed, beatin with a ASP or risk getting shot 15 times.
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              Cops always get the last word on the street or a person goes to jail and it cost you a shit ton of money. That's the easy way, if you try and exercise your rights, most times you are tazed, beatin with a ASP or risk getting shot 15 times.
                              Of course that means most people won't argue with a cop. Idiots like Matt take that to mean that they are smart or can carry a debate. When they realize they can't they start talking about people not playing enough team sports. Or wsnt to engage in feats of strength. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                                Of course that means most people won't argue with a cop. Idiots like Matt take that to mean that they are smart or can carry a debate. When they realize they can't they start talking about people not playing enough team sports. Or wsnt to engage in feats of strength. Lol

When their ass sat on the bench for the entirety of their high school career. lmao, I've never seen one person so effectively convey their inferiority complex in my life.

Comment

Working...
                                X