Medical physical... Etiquette?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical physical... Etiquette?

How does everyone handle the "drop em" command? I've always just let it all hang with my hands to my side but after this topic was brought up today at work, I was called weird. All the other guys said they usually hold there dick up in there hand and let the balls hang... Have I been doing it wrong? Does the doc performing the physical expect it a certain way?
    Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

I do as you do... But I put my hands behind my back.

Comment

I do the same thing but I put my hands on my hips and do a pelvic thrust like the 3 amigos.

Comment

My female Dr., has me strip and get into a gown, she has me scoot to the edge of the exam table and grabs my cock with one hand and marbles my balls around for a few seconds.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I put my hands on the back of my head and lean backward.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            My female Dr., has me strip and get into a gown, she has me scoot to the edge of the exam table and grabs my cock with one hand and marbles my balls around for a few seconds.
            We must have the same doctor.
            Vortex rear stand $75
            8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
            My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
            but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
            11 4 door
            13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Lol, I thought it was normal but it was overwhelmingly one sided at work, like 12-1. Had me thinking for a moment that I was doing it wrong. Like the doc leaving the room telling a story about a weirdo who didn't cover his dick up!
              Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Soooo the hand release by the Dr. isn't normal? But he said the balls needed to be empty for best results....

Comment

i drape a fishing shirt across my lap and have the Dr. go in through the air hole in the back of said fishing shirt.

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I usually reciprocate.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                      i drape a fishing shirt across my lap and have the Dr. go in through the air hole in the back of said fishing shirt.

god bless.
                      Don't cut the protective mesh!!

Comment

I had one doc who did the prostate exam from behind and a reach-around hernia exam at the same time. Talk about efficiency!

Comment

If they want your dick out of the way, maybe they should specify. If a doc tells me to drop em, I drop them. No more, no less. My primary is a female and she brings in a witness, might be different for a male doc.

Honestly, it's a doctor. It doesn't really matter. They have seen far worse than your balls and dick during a regular exam. Your baby dick and wrinkly balls are probably 1 of 5 sets he/she is going to fondle that day. Couple that with people coming in cause they got racked in the nuts or picked something up from a hooker and doctors see a lot of balls and dicks.

I wouldn't put much thought into it.

Like that commercial says... "Don't die of embarrassment"

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                          I had one doc who did the prostate exam from behind and a reach-around hernia exam at the same time. Talk about efficiency!
                          That's hot. What's your doctors name? I've had 6 prostate exams this year so far and I'm always looking to try new things (no, nothing is wrong).

Comment

Originally posted by MustangPoser View Post
                            That's hot. What's your doctors name? I've had 6 prostate exams this year so far and I'm always looking to try new things (no, nothing is wrong).
                            Dr Talisman and nurse ELVIS

Comment

I had a physical last week. Upon drop em, I did. I turned around, and faced away. Whoops.
                              How did I know it was a hernia check and not a fucking hemorrhoid check?
                              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Working...
                              X