Shop Music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shop Music?

Whenever I slide the garage door up and lay my tools out, the only thing I feel like listening to is CCR while I'm wrenching on stuff. What do you guys jam to when you're turning wrenches?

Originally posted by 5.0Thunder View Post
    Whenever I slide the garage door up and lay my tools out, the only thing I feel like listening to is CCR while I'm wrenching on stuff. What do you guys jam to when you're turning wrenches?
    Haha, I used to love listening to CCR when on longer bus or train rides in Korea.. It just seemed to fit. Edit.. That and the Cranberries.. Dunno why.

In the garage I usually just throw on 102.1.

Comment

what garage?

Comment

I know in not hip to modern music, but what's CCR

Comment

Lamb of god, Britney Spears, etc.
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Lol modern...

Creedence Clearwater Revival man!

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
              Lamb of god, Britney Spears, etc.

I'm down with the Lamb of God crew.

Comment

Creedence...I LOVE Creedence.
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by DTM_Motorsports View Post
                  Originally posted by 5.0Thunder View Post
                  Lol modern...

Creedence Clearwater Revival man!
                  Lol..

Comment

Originally posted by DTM_Motorsports View Post
                    If anyone says Cross Canadian Ragweed they are getting punched in the throat.

Comment

It depends on what I'm trying to accomplish. If I need to get something done quickly, I'll listen to rock, if it doesn't matter I'll either have Yale come play something (he's much more versed in music than I am) or I'll listen to country. More specifically Turnpike Troubadours, CCR, or Damn Quails.

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                        If anyone says Cross Canadian Ragweed they are getting punched in the throat.
                        Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                        It depends on what I'm trying to accomplish. If I need to get something done quickly, I'll listen to rock, if it doesn't matter I'll either have Yale come play something (he's much more versed in music than I am) or I'll listen to country. More specifically Turnpike Troubadours, CCR, or Damn Quails.
                        uh oh
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Depends on what I'm doing. If I'm bored and just looking for something to do I'll turn on some country and throw a few beers down. If I'm working I'll turn it on lithium or octane

Comment

92.5 pretty much every time I work on a car. The ticket when I'm messing.around in the garage.

Comment

anything from 8ball and MJG to vern gosdin and from elton john to BLS

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                              X