Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chili's fundraiser for the Arthritis Foundation and Team ALY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chili's fundraiser for the Arthritis Foundation and Team ALY!

Just wanted to let you guys know that the Chili's on Glade and 121 in Colleyville is hosting a 'Give back night' for Team Aly!

When: June 12, 2013
    Time: Open to close
    What to bring: The attached flyer or mention you are there for Team ALY!

We met our goal to go to Great Wolf Lodge (an enormous thank you to everyone who donated!!!) and have already signed up for it. NOW we are raising money to attend the National Juvenile Arthritis conference in July. It's held in Anaheim, CA and will have counselors, rheumatologists, and many other professionals. It will be a great place to get more information and an opportunity for Aly to meet other kids with JA.

If you're gonna eat out anyway, might as well make it Chili's that day! They will accept the flyers from open-close. All you have to do is give it to them when you order.

Feel free to re-post/email/send this to anyone and everyone!! The more people we get in there, the better. Chili's will total the receipts for all tables that bring in the flyer and donate 10%!!

If you have any questions, feel free to pm me. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT. It really means a lot to us!!
    Attached Files
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Don't forget to eat at Chili's tomorrow for Team ALY!
    Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

It's lunch time-
      Token Split Tail

Comment

Working...
      X