Dumpster rental?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumpster rental?

Anyone know where to get the best price? Apparently lots of companies rent them outside of the big trash services. I did a quick google search and it seems there are brokers of these things. I need a 20 yard dumpster for a week or so

I rented 2 40 yard dumpsters in Benberook about 2 years ago for a house cleanout. Its kinda expensive, I think the 40 yarder was $300-$400 or so. You can negotiate with them how long to keep it. We just called them when we needed another one and they came out and swapped it. We had the second one for over a week, then another phone call got it picked up. Can't remember who we got them from, I just googled it and started calling the brokers for the best price. the closer to the location they were, the better the price.

Good luck, I did NOT enjoy the work that went along with renting that damn thing.

Comment

So this is a fucking circus. Im in Keller which is a "franchised" city. CWD owns the rights to all the trash services including roll off dumpster. They will only do 12yd dumpsters to residential for $400.

I called a few other companies that will do a dumpster but it is sneaky stuff. One company is $389 for a 30yd but you can only have it a total of 3 days including pickup and dropoff days. They dont want to get caught.

Another company wanted $275 for a 30yd + $75 delivery + $5/day + 40% environmental fees and didnt give a shit if it was a franchised area or not...he wants to make money. He said total would be $600ish

Unfortunately for my trash collection people, their asses are going to be busy. The 40 bags of insulation I was going to put in the dumpster is now going to the curb since their company is a bunch of assholes and charge outrageous prices. They will also get the rolls of chain link fence and the 50+ bundles of brush. I was playing nice putting the brush out 8 bundles at a time. Tuesday will ahve 20 bags of insulation and 20 bundles of brush. Friday will repeat

Comment

Working...
      X