Police Tase Man For Trying to Rescue His Baby From Fire – Baby Does Not Make It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevo View Post
    Easy, your statement will be "saved for the purpose of documentation" by Trublew.

Stevo
    Well hell, then I'll restate it for the record!

There is NO man on this earth who is entitled to make the decision whether or not I choose to give my life for my child's life...if one ever thinks otherwise in that situation, that man just chose to donate his own life as well.

It's real simple....I'd fucking kill anyone on the spot who thinks they are getting in the way of me saving my child, no matter what the situational chances are...badgers included.
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
      Everything I read (when I searched outside of the original, biased source from the article) says that God had already reclaimed that baby long before the father got there.

An SAPD spokesman told the San Antonio Express-News that the infant's body had already been found by authorities, “and the scene was being processed when (the) male tried to forcibly enter the scene.”

San Antonio's News, Traffic and Weather Station. Featuring Charlie Parker, Mr. T, Chris Duel, Charity McCurdy, Joe Pags, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Clay Travis, Buck Sexton, Michael Berry and Jesse Kelly. Listen to Spurs basketball and Texas Longhorns football on WOAI. An iHeartRadio station.

"Miller told News 4 San Antonio he and his wife Barbara tried to save the baby from a burning bedroom.

"I busted this door in, and couldn't get through to save my grandbaby, but if I would have got him, I would have gave my life for him", said grandmother Barbara Miller.

The family even tried getting into the bedroom through a window. Odell Miller says he had no idea the 8-month-old baby and his 3-year-old sister were in the bedroom alone."
      And there you have it. A lot of you fell for that horribly written article and condemned the cops for saving this guy's life. Knuckleheads!

Comment

Damage control...

Comment

A friend of mine was on duty at the ER when the family was brought in...the above is not what was told by medics and firefighters to the ER staff.

Comment

Tragic circumstances! I really don't know how to reply or answer on my feelings
            GOD BLESS TEXAS
            August Landscaping
            214-779-7278
            Seb's high class.
            He'll mow your grass.
            He'll kick your ass.
            And while his kidney stones pass,
            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Regardless, here are some facts:
              1. Grandparents left house without baby (they couldnt go back in to rescue/couldnt reach room in first place)
              2. Police already on seen when dad arrives (2 hour response on both sides?.. ideal situation 10 minute after grandparents exit?)

So, GP's couldnt reach baby. 15 minutes+ and Dad is going to reach baby?

""Intellihub.com | Independent News For Independent Minds""
              Intellihub.com™ strives, and will continue to uphold its duties, informing humanity on what’s really taking place in the world around us, as more often than not, the truth is stranger than fiction.

We believe that the world has reached a turning point as the corporate funded and controlled mainline media has become obsolete, as humans now seek the truth.

Our staff works hard to vet, and provide top notch information to the populace in real-time as we get it.

Intellihub.com™ is a fast growing, fast acting, fully professional, interactive, proactive, platform that delivers real, provocative, accurate news coverage to you the reader.
              lol.. yeah right.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                A friend of mine was on duty at the ER when the family was brought in...the above is not what was told by medics and firefighters to the ER staff.
                Do tell
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                X