Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
    My wife graduated AHS in '94
    Very cool. I bet I know her. What's her name? (PM if you like)

Comment

• Well I just saw my shithole city on the news. Apparently people are breaking into businesses and stealing safes....

Comment

• Looks like Benbrook is trying to make a move....on the impression scale

Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
          Looks like Benbrook is trying to make a move....on the impression scale

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/3-arr...211217591.html
          Yeeeeah, while that might technically be Benbrook, but it's all FW north of I-20. Culturally, anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by cad424 View Post
            In addition to rim size and maibus off fleet impalas and 6 cylinder chargers are a red flag as well.

Double the red flag for drive time, jd byrider, driver select, mcmc stickers/license plate frames etc.
            Off fleet - LMFAO!
            Originally posted by MattB View Post
            That might explain this, taken in New Orleans recently:

Jesus, that's 9th ward after it starts to rain!

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            My 5.0 came with 18's, assholes!
            Wigger.
            Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
            Didn't opt for the 19s, huh? Hmm. Says a lot about your moral fiber.

You really can't defend Arlington with neighbors like yours! "I won that Camero."

And yes, he audibly misspelled the car he drove.
            Was it redneck inflection on the E or dark meat inflection making E contain 3 syllables?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              Was it redneck inflection on the E or dark meat inflection making E contain 3 syllables?
              His accent was a curious mix of inbred coonass and high functioning autism.

You should have seen him tear off in a full sprint to catch the car that shot his van... about three minutes after it drove off... lol.
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post

You should have seen him tear off in a full sprint to catch the car that shot his van... about three minutes after it drove off... lol.
                That was hilarious!

Maybe he had just watched Captain America.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post

lmao

They caught the guy that killed the teacher behind No Frills today. He has a tattoo across his chest that says "Only God Can Judge Me." lmao, guess we'll see about that!

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    They caught the guy that killed the teacher behind No Frills today. He has a tattoo across his chest that says "Only God Can Judge Me." lmao, guess we'll see about that!
                    That's good news.

Comment

lmao

FYI: anyone that tattoo is a 100% guaranteed piece of shit

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

lmao

I cant wait for his momma to be on the news saying he was a good gentle christian that never meant to hurt anyone.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          I believe crime is tied to the mean rim size. McKinney is approaching the red zone of 21". Arlington is at 23". Predominately white areas are generally 17.5".

Although this doesn't explain the 14.75" in the Mexican community.

Crime is also drastically lower where the number of mountain bikes using a 29" rim is on the rise.
                          We joke around about that at work, ie: "Lets just say the guy probably drives a Crown Vic on 24's."

Comment

Working...
                          X