No announcement yet.

Anyone wanna go repo tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanted to go but my wife told me I couldn't. LOL !

-Aaron

Comment

Dude if I dont have anything going on next time you do this I will be down! Always been kind of curious about this hahaha. What area do you cover? Wish I didnt have a guest this weekend.

And just out of curiousity why are you not allowed to take a side arm while doing this? I figured all you guys would have CHLs and be ready to defend yourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Da Prez View Post
        If you're heading to crooked I, can ya at least Warn me...
        If any Freds come up on my repo list, then I'll shoot you a PM first lol. Seriously though I wouldn't repo any fellow DFWM members.

Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
        Dude if I dont have anything going on next time you do this I will be down! Always been kind of curious about this hahaha. What area do you cover? Wish I didnt have a guest this weekend.

And just out of curiousity why are you not allowed to take a side arm while doing this? I figured all you guys would have CHLs and be ready to defend yourselves
        Trying to avoid trigger happy guys that could get me sued, jail time, or killed. I know I can handle my self, but I don't want to have to worry about someone that I don't know making a mistake.
        Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
        http://www.titantowing.net
        -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
          Trying to avoid trigger happy guys that could get me sued, jail time, or killed. I know I can handle my self, but I don't want to have to worry about someone that I don't know making a mistake.
          Gotcha, that makes sense then

Comment

That sounds like fun.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
              I wanted to go but my wife told me I couldn't. LOL !

-Aaron
              My wife never paid much attention to those repo shows, so I'm just gonna say I'm going then next time I can - and not mention anything about the potential risks.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

fuuuuuuuuuuck, i wish i would have saw this last night. i didn't do a damn thing last night, i would have went for sure. a friend of mine repo'd cars for a short time and i helped him get a car and even though it was only that one it was a fucking rush

Comment

Getting shot at for a reason is thrilling. Getting shot at over some pos used car... not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                    fuuuuuuuuuuck, i wish i would have saw this last night. i didn't do a damn thing last night, i would have went for sure. a friend of mine repo'd cars for a short time and i helped him get a car and even though it was only that one it was a fucking rush
                    The rush is definitely where its at.
                    Owner of Titan Towing

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

shiit man i want to do this!
                      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Well I got the last for this week just now. Nothing like doing a repo in the middle of the day lol. The first one was a 00 Mercedes E320. I had been following the guy for about half an hour and he pulled in his driveway. I just got out, walked up, and told him I was taking his car!

He was shocked as hell lol. We called the dealer and the owner agreed to take his check, but if it bounces tomorrow he will be seeing me again! I love the tote the note lots that put GPS trackers on their cars... makes my life easier!

The one that's still sitting on my truck (00 Nissan Maxima), I pulled about 45 minutes ago from an apartment complex in east Dallas. It was a little nerve racking. This guy had no idea I was taking his car even though it was parked right in front of his door. 4 or 5 neighbors were watching (which can add to the chaos), but were surprisingly cool. They were just standing there and as I started to pull off started yelling random ghetto stuff like "oh shit, repo man got em a car."

The neighbor thing makes me nervous, but I was out in the area dropping off a cash call. I figured why not stop by and take a look. I was just about ready to leave, but got a last minute "F it" feeling and decided to go for it even though there were people outside. And it paid off, no problems!

There are only two types of neighbors in the hood...
                        1. they will sit and watch you take shit and maybe yell stuff at you
                        2. my favorite :the ones that will run up to the person's door and starting knocking/yelling "they takin yo shit nigga get out herre"

All went well today though so I'm done for tonight.
                        Owner of Titan Towing

Comment

There are only two types of neighbors in the hood...
                          1. they will sit and watch you take shit and maybe yell stuff at you
                          2. my favorite :the ones that will run up to the person's door and starting knocking/yelling "they takin yo shit nigga get out herre"
                          I take it the weren't asian.
                          IMG_0424

Comment

He was shocked as hell lol. We called the dealer and the owner agreed to take his check
                            Do you get paid anything when this happens? Would be sort of jacked up not to get paid when this happens.

Comment

Damn 11 years later and car is still not paid off? lol
                              Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
                                Damn 11 years later and car is still not paid off? lol
                                Probably bought it a couple of years ago used, on a 7 year note.

Comment

Working...
                                X